We provide our clients with strategic advice, guidance and support for IT technologies, guaranteeing assured outcomes. ITCE consultants are available to our clients on an on-demand basis, for short or long term assignments. Our clients appreciate the flexibility ITCE Consultancy Services demonstrate in providing high-level, Microsoft qualified resources in support of their business.
- Business requirements and architectures analysis
- Audits, reviews and assessments at critical stages of Microsoft deployments
- Proof-of-Concept: delivering a prototype or pilot for a particular project
- Packaged consultative solutions delivering fixed scope solutions such as infrastructure migrations, MOF alignment and security assessments
- Applications design and development
- Complete project teams to undertake infrastructure and business solution projects
- Microsoft certified business and technical consultants to support in-house teams
The ITCE consulting services team
Our staff comprises highly qualified experts with a variety of IT backgrounds and many years of experience in the analysis of existing structures, development of specifications, system design and management of projects. They are all involved in training courses, consulting and troubleshooting, thus ensuring the best possible balance between theoretical and practical knowledge.
The ITCE specialists are certified as: Microsoft Certified Systems Engineers (MCSE), Microsoft Certified Trainers (MCT), Certified Technical Trainers (CTT), Microsoft Certified Database Administrators (MCDBA), Microsoft Certified Solution Developers (MCSD), Microsoft Solutions Framework (MSF) Trainer; Symantec Certified Security Engineer (SCSE), ITIL Certified Specialists.