About the event
31st of October, 2023 | 14:00-17:00 EEST
Build a foundation of cloud computing with the help from an Authorized AWS Training Partner and learn more about AWS training solutions and potential learning journeys that ITCE offers. We’ll cover AWS services for computing, storage, database management, networking, and content. You will learn how to use AWS services to improve business processes and gain an understanding of how to benefit from AWS security and compliance services.
Part 1: Cloud Practitioner Essentials Training Event
Our certified trainer will cover the following topics:
- What the cloud is, and how it works
- The benefits of the AWS Cloud
- AWS core services and their common use cases (compute, storage, database, etc.)
- The basic global infrastructure of the cloud
- Basic characteristics of deploying and operating in the AWS Cloud
- The shared responsibility model
- Basic security and compliance aspects of the AWS platform
Part 2: Bosch.IO AWS Solutions Case Study
For the second part of our webinar, we will be organizing a panel discussion with Bosch.IO who are our strategic client within the AWS portfolio. They will share interesting details from their experience and provide valuable feedback on a variety of topics, including:
- The importance and value of AWS certifications within Bosch.IO’s organizational structure and corporate strategy
- Their personal and organizational experience with AWS trainings
- The role of AWS training programs for increased growth, efficiency and team innovations
- How to effectively incorporate learning into the corporate strategy
- How to ensure employees have dedicated time for learning, development & upskilling
- Innovative and engaging forms of learning
- Tips and techniques to leverage Learning and Development as a key employee retention strategy
- The value of certification and the creative ways to motivate people to get certified
- Who has the responsibility for building a culture of continuous learning within the organization
Who is it for?
The event is suitable for decision makers (e.g., IT Director, VP, CXO) and individual learners (e.g., Solutions Architect, Developers, Engineers) that are new to the cloud or are cloud curious who are looking to build their cloud knowledge and adoption.
AWS Principal Consultant & Authorized Instructor
Digital Cloud Guild Leader/Service Delivery Lead at Bosch Digital Bulgaria
Register for the webinar and be among the 2 winners to get an AWS backpack along with an ITCE branded buff, notebook, and a pen.
The webinar is FREE and will be delivered in Bulgarian.
The registration process will open soon.
AWS Training Courses at ITCE
Successfully re-architect legacy, on-premises monolithic applications into a cloud-native microservice driven architectures
Learn how to use the AWS SDK to develop secure and scalable cloud applications.
Learn how to build complex AWS solutions incorporating data services, governance, and security
Join this exclusive, accredited 3-day course, during which you will learn the fundamentals of building…