ITCE supports enterprises in their Digital Transformation journey through a portfolio of innovative training and consulting solutions. We have dedicated the last two decades on helping enterprises transform their processes and skill force by providing high quality consulting and training services to some of the largest companies in Bulgaria and Europe.
About the Team:
We are a self-organizing and empowered team, and we believe that being a reliable partner to customers is of а significant importance. Currently, we are looking for an Events and Training Administrator enthusiast to join our team. You will be part of a highly dynamic and friendly environment. Providing modern and professional training courses and events is at the heart of our business. Over the past 23 years, we have trained tens of thousands of IT & business professionals.
Our training team is the team behind the organization of all these training courses, workshops, events, and academies we run, most of which are in an online and hybrid format. So, if you are passionate about event management, have attention to detail, enjoy communicating with others, and are tech-savvy, we should definitely talk!
This is what we will be expecting from you as an Events and Training Administrator:
- Working to a brief and budget to deliver a range of training courses and events
- Overseeing the on-site and online management of events working with the in-house team and a range of partners
- Drafting and distributing information to delegates and stakeholders
- Administering training registration and training logistics
- Show initiative and be enthusiastic to propose improvements
- Coordinate network of contractors, team members, and vendors
- Solve issues and cases and demonstrate a coordinating role
- Work with data management sources, plan and execute trainings organization process smoothly
- Host our space for collaboration, training courses, and events
- Strong organizational skills and good attention to detail
- Keen understanding of modern technologies and tools. Tech-savvy person. Interested to learn more about modern ways of collaboration – online meetings, streaming services, etc.
- Your grammar needs to be sound as writing emails and letters is part of the job
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Good Communication Skills
- Previous experience in a similar position is a plus
You will have excellent opportunities for development – work in a team of highly qualified consultants and have access to professional trainings. In addition, you will get:
trainings, conferences, seminars, and self-study materials
work time and environment
to work from home
If you feel comfortable with the above-mentioned requirements and want to become part of our team, please apply with your CV in English. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Your personal information will be used only for the purpose of the recruitment process and will be treated with confidentiality and respect.