This course will be of use to individuals who develop applications that deliver content from SQL Server databases.
ITCE is a Certified Microsoft Learning Partner.
We aim to make your learning experience highly customized and tailor it to your needs and requirements. That is why, we now offer you supplementary course materials that you can access anytime, anywhere, at your convenience. The materials are not a prerequisite for attending the training, but they can still help you warm up on the topic and come prepared and focused to the training center.
Find the supplementary materials for 20764 Administering a SQL Database Infrastructure here:
Querying Data with Transact-SQL
You will be able to access the materials once we confirm your registration for the training.
What you’ll learn
- SQL Server Security
- Assigning Server and Database Roles
- Authorizing Users to Access Resources
- Protecting Data with Encryption and Auditing
- Recovery Models and Backup Strategies
- Backing Up SQL Server Databases
- Restoring SQL Server 2016 Databases
- Automating SQL Server Management
- Configuring Security for SQL Server Agent
- Monitoring SQL Server with Alerts and Notifications
- Introduction to Managing SQL Server by using PowerShell
- Tracing Access to SQL Server with Extended events
- Monitoring SQL Server
- Troubleshooting SQL Server
- Importing and Exporting Data
16-20 мар.пн – пт €860
Frequently Asked Questions
Who should attend?
The primary audience for this course is individuals who administer and maintain SQL Server databases. These individuals perform database administration and maintenance as their primary area of responsibility, or work in environments where databases play a key role in their primary job.
The secondary audiences for this course are individuals who develop applications that deliver content from SQL Server databases.
Are there any prerequisites for the training?
It is recommended for students who attend this training to have basic knowledge of the Microsoft Windows operating system and its core functionality, working knowledge of Transact-SQL and relational databases.
Посрещнете Agile начина на работа и мислене, подгответе се за следващия си Agile проект и…
Комбинирайки концепции и практики от Управлението на проекти с подходи за активно усвояване на материал,…