This three-day course covers advanced development topics such as architecting for a cloud-native environment and deconstructing on-premises legacy applications and repackaging them into cloud-based, cloud-native architectures. It also covers how to apply the tenets of the Twelve-Factor Application methodology.
ITCE is a Certified Amazon Web Services Training Partner.
What you’ll learn
In this course, you will learn how to:
- Analyze a monolithic application architecture to determine logical or programmatic break points where the application can be broken up across different AWS services
- Apply Twelve-Factor Application manifesto concepts and steps while migrating from a monolithic architecture
- Recommend the appropriate AWS services to develop a microservices based cloud-native application
- Use the AWS API, CLI, and SDKs to monitor and manage AWS services
- Migrate a monolithic application to a microservices application using the six Rs of migration
- Explain the SysOps and DevOps interdependencies necessary to deploy a microservices application in AWS.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who should attend?
This course is intended for еxperienced software developers who are already familiar with AWS services.
Вашата сертификационна пътека ви очаква!
Разбере как може да се сертифицирате чрез изпитни ваучери с онлайн проктор. Подобрете вашето кариерно развитие сега!