This three-day course covers advanced development topics such as architecting for a cloud-native environment and deconstructing on-premises legacy applications and repackaging them into cloud-based, cloud-native architectures. It also covers how to apply the tenets of the Twelve-Factor Application methodology.
What you’ll learn
In this course, you will learn how to:
- Analyze a monolithic application architecture to determine logical or programmatic break points where the application can be broken up across different AWS services
- Apply Twelve-Factor Application manifesto concepts and steps while migrating from a monolithic architecture
- Recommend the appropriate AWS services to develop a microservices based cloud-native application
- Use the AWS API, CLI, and SDKs to monitor and manage AWS services
- Migrate a monolithic application to a microservices application using the six Rs of migration
- Explain the SysOps and DevOps interdependencies necessary to deploy a microservices application in AWS.
ITCE is a Certified Amazon Web Services Training Partner.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who should attend?
This course is intended for еxperienced software developers who are already familiar with AWS services.