This hands‑on course will provide training and lab work to support application development fundamentals in ServiceNow. Attendees will build an award‑winning loaner equipment application by working through a checklist of considerations for application creation, including decisions such as creating an application table vs. extending an existing table, and determining how users will interact with the application.
What you’ll learn
Detailed labs that reinforce good practices in these areas support the topics covered in class:
- Design an application table: to extend or not to extend?
- Create and implement forms and views for a positive user experience
- Manage application business logic with scripts
- Consider mobile users in application design
- Control access to the application and its records
- Send notifications to stakeholders and collaborators
- Use workflow to automate applicationsIntegrate to ServiceNow and to public web services
- Use the Service Catalog to provide access to applications
- Capture application metrics with reports and homepages
- Use the Application Repository to install/uninstall applications
Frequently Asked Questions
Who should attend?
How to attend this class?
To register for this class, simply get in touch with us through submitting the request more info form and we will get in touch with you to provide you with course dates and to enroll you.
Посрещнете Agile начина на работа и мислене, подгответе се за следващия си Agile проект и…
Комбинирайки концепции и практики от Управлението на проекти с подходи за активно усвояване на материал,…