In today’s fast pace world, the Process Owner roles is challenged with the need to ensure speed, change and continuous delivery of value. Applying the principles of Agile has spread to the world of process management and ownership, thus helping process owners overcome the bureaucratic and slow methods of traditional process design & improvement.
In the Certified Agile Process Owner® course, students will learn how to apply Agile principles and values as a process owners and how to continually align process performance with overall business goals. The training aims to provide individuals with an understanding of process owner responsibilities and how to oversee the design, reengineering and improvement of IT Service Management (ITSM) processes, particularly in the context of Agile Service Management.
This course positions learners to successfully complete the Certified Agile Process Owner exam.
ITCE is accredited by the DevOps Institute to deliver DevOps training and certification which provides evidence that the highest standards for quality of the training content are met and that the trainer is a certified professional.
Meet our team of certified trainers who are here to help you master your knowledge and practices of Agile, Service Management and DevOps and provide guidance for your DevOps transformation.
Старши консултант и трейнър
Мария специализира в Agile и DevOps практики, управление на проекти и бизнес анализ. Нейните най-актуални коучинг проекти са в областта на организационна промяна с фокус върху въвеждането на Agile и DevOps култура и практики и имплементирането на SAFe® (Scaled Agile Framework).
Консултант и трейнър
Светослав специализира в Agile Frameworks, Agile Service Management, DevOps, ITIL, и ServiceNow. Той има богат опит (10+ години) в управлението на ИТ услуги в големи организации, с фокус върху внедряването и оперирането на услуги, както и на управлението на взаимодействие с клиенти, заинтересовани страни и управлението на service desk екипи.
What you’ll learn
- Process Design Basics
- Process Owner Knowledge, Skills, and Attributes
- Selecting a Process Owner
- Related Roles
- The Characteristics of an Agile Process
- Agile Basics
- Scrum Basics
- Agile Service Management Basics
- Agile Process Design
- Agile Process Improvement
- Measuring Value
- Process Improvement Tools and Technologies
- Exam Preparation
In the Certified Agile Process Owner® course, students will learn how to
- Managing and prioritizing a Process Backlog
- Capturing and mapping user stories
- Facilitating backlog grooming activities
- Collaborating with stakeholders, Process Improvement Team members and the Agile Service Manager
- Deciding when and how process increments are released
The training prepares students to successfully sit for the Certified Agile Process Owner exam.
1-3 юнипн – ср €610
Frequently Asked Questions
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for:
- Professionals and managers responsible for designing, reengineering or improving processes
- Process owners, managers and stakeholders
- Professionals interested in evaluating the Agile way for managing processes
Are there any prerequisites for attending the training?
There are no strict prerequisites, however, familiarity with Scrum Familiarity with IT and IT services is recommended.
Посрещнете Agile начина на работа и мислене, подгответе се за следващия си Agile проект и…
Комбинирайки концепции и практики от Управлението на проекти с подходи за активно усвояване на материал,…