Browse the New Modern Desktop Courses Here:
This course teaches the key components of modern management and co-management strategies and Microsoft Intune…
Learn how to support the installation, configuration and protection tasks associated with Windows 10. This…
Students will learn how to plan and implement Windows 10 deployments in large organizations. Students will also learn how to manage the Windows 10 installations after deployment to provide secure identity and data access by using technologies related to User Experience Virtualization (UE-V), Group Policy, Work Folders and Client Hyper-V. To support a variety of device and data management solutions, Microsoft Azure Active Directory (Azure AD), Microsoft Intune, Microsoft Store for Business and Office 365 are used for device management. These services are part of the Enterprise Mobility+ Security, which provides identity and access management, cloud-based device management, application and update management, and more secure data access to information stored both on the cloud and onsite within your corporate network.
ITCE is a Certified Microsoft Learning Partner.
What you’ll learn
- Managing PCs and devices in an enterprise environment
- Traditional Windows 10 deployment in the enterprise
- Managing Windows 10 sign-in and identity
- Managing user profiles and User State Virtualization
- Managing desktop and application settings by using Group Policy
- Managing devices in Office 365
- Managing PCs and devices by using Microsoft Intune
- Configuring and using Microsoft Store for Business
- Deploying apps and managing information access by using Intune
- Managing data access for Windows-based devices
- Configuring and managing Client Hyper-V
Frequently Asked Questions
Who should attend?
This course is intended for IT professionals who are interested in specializing in Windows 10 desktop and application deployments and in managing the cloud-based application and data service environments for medium-to-large enterprise organizations. These professionals typically work with networks that are configured as Windows Server domain-based environments with managed access to the internet and cloud services.
Are there any prerequisites for the training?
Students should have at least two years of experience in the IT field and should already have the following technical knowledge:
- Networking fundamentals, including Transmission Control Protocol /Internet Protocol (TCP/IP), User Datagram Protocol (UDP), and Domain Name System (DNS)
- Microsoft Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) and Azure AD principles
- Windows Server 2016 fundamentals
- The Windows client operating system essentials; for example, working knowledge of Windows 10 and/or Windows 8.1