In this course students will gain the knowledge and skills needed to implement Azure IaaS services and features and the Azure Platform as a Service feature and services, leverage Azure storage services and features, include Azure authentication and authorization services in their development solutions, and ensure applications hosted in Azure are operating efficiently and as intended. In addition, participants will learn how to create and manage their own APIs by using API Management, and how to use the different event- and message-based services in Azure within their development solutions. This course prepares students for the AZ-203 Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure exam.
Part of the requirements for: Azure Developer Associate
With a Microsoft Certification, technology professionals are more likely to get hired, demonstrate clear business impact, and advance their careers.
ITCE is a Certified Microsoft Learning Partner.
What you’ll learn
- Implement solutions that use virtual machines
- Implement batch jobs by using Azure Batch Services
- Create containerized solutions
- Create App Service web apps
- Creating Azure App Service mobile apps
- Create Azure App Service API apps
- Implement Azure Functions
AZ-203T03-A: Develop for Azure storage
- Develop solutions that use Azure Table storage
- Develop solutions that use Azure Cosmos DB storage
- Develop solutions that use a relational database
- Develop solutions that use Microsoft Azure Blob storage
AZ-203T04-A: Implement Azure security
- Implement authentication
- Implement access control
- Implement secure data solutions
AZ-203T05-A: Monitor, troubleshoot, and optimize Azure solutions
- Introduction to Azure Monitor
- Develop code to support scalability of apps and services
- Instrument solutions to support monitoring and logging
- Integrate caching and content delivery within solutions
- Develop an App Service Logic App
- Integrate Azure Search within solutions
- API Management
- Develop event-based solutions
- Develop message-based solutions
Frequently Asked Questions
Who should attend?
Candidates for this exam are Azure Developers who design and build cloud solutions such as applications and services. They participate in all phases of development, from solution design, to development and deployment, to testing and maintenance. They partner with cloud solution architects, cloud DBAs, cloud administrators, and clients to implement the solution.
Candidates should be proficient in developing apps and services by using Azure tools and technologies, including storage, security, compute, and communications.
Are there any prerequisites for the training?
Candidates must have at least one year of experience developing scalable solutions through all phases of software development and be skilled in at least one cloud-supported programming language.