DevOps is a complex maze that has many leaders frustrated. Many enterprises struggle with their DevOps journey, or even knowing where to start. There are many layers of people, process and technologies across each organization that are instrumental to engineering a successful DevOps solution. DevOps is not something you go get a quote for and simply buy. It’s an evolving journey.
This course explains the many aspects of DevOps engineering that leaders and practitioners can execute upon. While DevOps Foundation provides an overview of DevOps, this course will provide a closer look at the implementation process from an engineering perspective. It is an in depth view of the major aspects of engineering DevOps. An engineering approach is critical to DevOps journeys. This course provides the foundations of knowledge, principles and practices from a technical perspective needed to engineer a successful DevOps solution.
It also covers topics such as DevOps in relation to other frameworks, technologies, application design practices, continuous integration practices, continuous delivery and deployment, continuous testing, elastic infrastructures, monitoring, metrics, observability, governance, human aspects, and future trends of DevOps engineering.
This certification positions learners to successfully complete the DevOps Engineering Foundation certification exam.
ITCE is accredited by the DevOps Institute to deliver DevOps training and certification which provides evidence that the highest standards for quality of the training content are met and that the trainer is a certified professional.
What you’ll learn
The learning objectives for DevOps Engineering Foundation include an understanding of:
- How to engineer DevOps solutions
- DevOps Technologies
- Applications Architectures
- Continuous Integration
- Continuous Testing
- Ephemeral Elastic Infrastructures
- Continuous Delivery and Deployment
- Metrics, Monitoring, Observability and Governance
- DevOps Humans
- Future Trends
Frequently Asked Questions
Who should attend?
The target audience for the DevOps Engineering Foundation course are individuals involved in engineering and technical practices such as:
- DevOps Practice owners and process designers
- Developers, QA engineers and Managers who are interested in understanding how
- DevOps works.
- Employees and managers responsible for engineering or improving processes.
- Consultants guiding their clients through process improvement and DevOps initiatives.
- Anyone responsible for:
- Managing process-related requirements
- Ensuring the efficiency and effectiveness of processes
- Maximizing the value of processes
Are there any prerequisites for attending the training?
Some familiarity with DevOps processes and Agile is recommended.
Вашата сертификационна пътека ви очаква!
Разбере как може да се сертифицирате чрез изпитни ваучери с онлайн проктор. Подобрете вашето кариерно развитие сега!