DevOps is a cultural and professional movement that stresses communication, collaboration, integration and automation in order to improve the flow of work between software developers and IT operations professionals. Improved workflows will result in an improved ability to design, develop, deploy and operate software and services faster.
The DevOps Foundation course provides a baseline understanding of key DevOps terminology to ensure everyone is talking the same language and highlights the benefits of DevOps to support organizational success.
The course includes the latest thinking, principles and practices from the DevOps community including real-world case studies from high performing organizations and interactive exercises that bring the learning experience to life. The last day of the training is reserved for the DevOps Business Simulation: The Phoenix Project which provides the opportunity for practical application of the studied DevOps principles.
This certification positions learners to successfully complete the DevOps Foundation examination
ITCE is accredited by the DevOps Institute to deliver DevOps training and certification which provides evidence that the highest standards for quality of the training content are met and that the trainer is a certified professional.
Meet our team of certified trainers who are here to help you master your knowledge and practices of Agile, Service Management and DevOps and provide guidance for your DevOps transformation.
Управляващ партньор и старши консултант
Нина е високо-квалифициран консултант и лидер с повече от 20 години опит във воденето на сложни проекти и трансформации. Тя е добре познато име в областта на Agile, бизнес анализ, архитектура и управлението на процеси.
Консултант и трейнър
Светослав специализира в Agile Frameworks, Agile Service Management, DevOps, ITIL, и ServiceNow. Той има богат опит (10+ години) в управлението на ИТ услуги в големи организации, с фокус върху внедряването и оперирането на услуги, както и на управлението на взаимодействие с клиенти, заинтересовани страни и управлението на service desk екипи.
Консултант и трейнър
Деница специализира в ITIL и ServiceNow. Тя има богат опит и доказани резултати (10+ години) в областта на ИТ и управлението на ИТ услуги с фокус върху внедряването, оперирането и трансформирането на ИТ услуги, управлението на хора и взаимодействие с клиенти и заинтересовани страни.
What you’ll learn
- Exploring DevOps
- DevOps Principles
- DevOps Practices
- Continuous Integration
- Continuous Delivery and Deployment
- DevOps and other Frameworks (Agile, ITSM, Lean)
- DevOps Values (Culture, Automation, Lean, Measurement, Sharing)
- DevOps in the Enterprise
- Challenges, Risks and Critical Success Factors
- Exam Review
Last day of the training is dedicated to the Business Simulation: The Phoenix Project.
The learning objectives for DevOps Foundation include an understanding of:
- DevOps objectives and vocabulary
- Benefits to the business and IT
- Principles and practices including Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, testing, security and the Three Ways
- DevOps relationship to Agile, Lean and ITSM
- Improved workflows, communication and feedback loops
- Automation practices including deployment pipelines and DevOps toolchains
- Scaling DevOps for the enterprise
- Critical success factors and key performance indicators
- Real-life examples and results
The training prepares students to successfully sit for the DevOps Foundation examination.
19-21 майср – пт €847*
Frequently Asked Questions
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for:
- Anyone seeking an understanding of the DevOps principles
- Organizations aiming to adopt the DevOps principles and ways of working
- Team members and team leaders responsible for leading DevOps transformations
- Automation Architect, Application Developers, Business Analysts, Business Managers, Business Stakeholders, Change Agents, Consultants, DevOps Consultants, DevOps Engineers, Infrastructure Architect, Integration Specialists, IT Directors, IT Managers, IT Operations, IT Team Leaders, Lean Coaches, Network Administrators, Operations Managers, Project Managers, Release Engineers, Software Developers, Software Tester/QA, System Administrators, Systems Engineers, System Integrators, Tool Providers
Are there any prerequisites for attending the training?
Familiarity with IT terminology and IT related work experience are recommended.
Are there any prerequisites for the exam?
No specific prerequisites. Course attendees can attend the DevOps Foundation Certification Exam at ITCE’s Testing Center and get certified. The DevOps Foundation Certificate is the prerequisite for upper level DevOps certification courses and certifications.
Посрещнете Agile начина на работа и мислене, подгответе се за следващия си Agile проект и…
Комбинирайки концепции и практики от Управлението на проекти с подходи за активно усвояване на материал,…