The individuals can demonstrate their understanding and application of the concepts covered in the five ITIL Management Practices at both strategic and operational levels maximizing value from these Practices. These are namely: ITIL 4 Incident Management Practice, ITIL 4 Service Desk Practice, ITIL 4 Service Request Management Practice, ITIL 4 Monitoring and Event Management Practice, and ITIL 4 Problem Management Practice.
Advance in Your Career & Ensure Operational Excellence
The ITIL 4 Specialist: Monitor, Support, and Fulfil certification targets IT experts who wish to advance in their careers. This credential aims to provide individuals with the necessary expertise and know-how to achieve operational excellence. It involves monitoring crucial performance indicators, offering support throughout the service value chain, and ensuring end-to-end service delivery.
Ask the Expert
Engage in discussions with our highly experienced trainer and get valuable advice for applying ITIL principles in your organization. In addition, you will receive a holistic overview on various modern frameworks (DevOps, (Scaled) Agile, etc.) as well as application guidance.
Get ITIL® 4 Specialist: Monitor, Support and Fulfil Certified!
Receive solid preparation for the ITIL® 4 Specialist: Monitor, Support and Fulfil exam.
Your ITIL® 4 Learning Journey
We at ITCE strive to deliver the best blend of learning materials and services to support you in your ITIL 4 journey.
- Individual consultation and personal development plan
- Flexible pricing strategy for individual journeys or closed groups
- Pre-reading materials to kick-start your learning process
- Technical Support for the tools and platforms that we use
- Time blocking your calendar and providing a Digital Dashboard with course information and instructions
- List of benefits & Instructions on redeeming your exam voucher*
- Explain theory through real-life examples from practice
- 1 year access to group exercises based on your business cases
- 1-month free access to MyAxelos
- Exam prep quizzes + tips and tricks
- 2 Mock exams
- Additional Exam Preparation Session
- Guidance on exam registration and exam booking process
- Online proctoring and support during the exam
- Credly Badge for course completion
- Exclusive access to latest ITIL® updates, ITCE webinars, and events for obtaining extra CPD points and keeping your certification current
- 5-year access to Official ITIL® publications & Learning management platform
*Note: Starting from December 1, 2023, all candidates are required to redeem their PeopleCert vouchers before the start of their training or on the first day of training at the latest.
ITCE is Accredited Training Organization for ITIL® Courses.
As of 1-Feb-2022 the price of the online proctored certification exam for the ITIL® 4 Specialist: Monitor, Support and Fulfil training will be €395 excl. VAT* and will include an E-book.
*The price is valid for participants located within Bulgaria. For participants located outside of Bulgaria, an additional fee of 60 EUR (excl. VAT) is added to the final price due to differences in region pricing.
Take2 Re-sit Option
PeopleCert’s Take2 Re-sit Exam Option gives you the chance to retake an exam through online proctoring up to 6 months from the date of the initial exam at an affordable price of €41 excl. VAT.
Mock Exam Option
To ensure your solid preparation you can test your knowledge with the help of the Mock Exam Option which you can purchase for €50 excl. VAT.
This option is still not available. To be expected soon.
If you want to take advantage of the Take2 Re-sit Exam Option or the Mock Exam Option, make sure to order them in advance by contacting us.
What You’ll Learn
ITIL 4 Specialist: Monitor, Support and Fulfil enables professionals to:
- Define the key concepts, principles, value and challenges of ITIL 4’s five management practices
- Ensure stakeholders understand the strategic and operational requirements to co-create value and achieve business goals
- Integrate the practices in the organization’s value streams
- Understand the interfaces and synergies across these five practices
- Apply metrics and practice success factors to improve performance
- Measure, assess and develop the capability of the various practices covered by using the ITIL Maturity Model.
Module 1: Introduction to the MSF practices
Module 2: Incident management
Module 3: Service desk
Module 4: Monitoring and event management
Module 5: Problem management
Module 6: Service request management
Module 7: Practice capability development
ITIL® is a registered trade marks of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
The Swirl logoTM is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
As one of the pioneers of providing ITIL training in the region, ITCE has a significant experience in delivering training, coaching and consulting to many of the largest enterprises.
Our trainers are accredited ITIL® Trainers and have led hundreds of ITIL courses, in which most of the groups have achieved 100% success on the ITIL Foundation certification exam.
Съосновател, Партньор и Старши консултант
Орлин е добре познато име в ИТ и мениджмънт средите в региона заради неговия богат опит като консултант за редица големи и сложни проекти в сферата на ИТ сигурност и управление на услуги. Той е високо ценен ITIL® трейнър, познат с високата успеваемост на сертификация на неговите курсисти.
Като консултант и ServiceNow Архитект, Александра специализира в Agile коучинга и управлението на проекти в ServiceNow платформата. В последно време нейният фокус е ориентиран и към консултирането на Agile и DevOps практики, което се състои в насочването на компании към успешна дигитална трансформация, както и Project Management & Project Delivery of ServiceNow.
Александра Доклева специализира в управлението на проекти, дизайн на бизнес процеси и администриране на ServiceNow платформата. Тя е ServiceNow Certified System Administrator и ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist. В консултантската си практика е участвала в сложби мащабни проекти, в които е работила по анализа, дизайна и внедряването на ITIL процеси.
26 – 28 мар. 2024
Frequently Asked Questions
Who should attend?
This course is aimed at IT professionals taking the ITIL 4 Monitor, Support and Fulfil Practices qualification, including Configuration Managers, Availability Managers, Applications Support Managers, IT Operations Managers, Network Control and Operations, Database Administrators, Problem Managers, Network Support or a Service Desk Managers.
Are there any prerequisites for the training?
Yes. To be eligible for this training, you need to be certified for ITIL 4 Foundation.
What should I know about the examination?
The course culminates in a 90-minute, formal examination comprising 60 multiple-choice questions. The pass score is 65% (39 out of 60).
Your Certification Journey Awaits!
Get more information on how you can get certified through online proctored exam vouchers. Boost your career prospects now!
Този модул упражнява практически умения, необходими за създаването на непрекъснато учеща и подобряваща се ИТ…
Този модул покрива основните дейности в управлението на услуги и разширява досегашния обсег на ITIL,…
ITIL® 4 Specialist: Drive Stakeholder Value е насочен към опитни специалисти в областта на управлението…