Develop a skillset that’s in demand worldwide—and empower your enterprise to succeed in a disruptive marketplace—when you become a SAFe Agilist (SA). During this course, you’ll learn the principles and practices of the Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe), how to execute and release value through Agile Release Trains, and what it means to lead a Lean-Agile transformation at enterprise scale.
You will gain an understanding of the Lean-Agile mindset and why it’s so effective in today’s adapt-or-die marketplace. You’ll also get practical advice on supporting Agile teams and programs, empowering a Lean Portfolio, building a continuous delivery pipeline and DevOps culture, and coordinating large solutions.
Meet our team of certified trainers who are here to help you master your knowledge and practices of Agile and provide guidance for Agile projects and way of working.
Партньор и старши консултант
Орлин е добре познато име в ИТ и мениджмънт средите в региона заради неговия богат опит като консултант за редица големи и сложни проекти в сферата на ИТ сигурност и управление на услуги. Той е високо ценен ITIL® трейнър, познат с високата успеваемост на сертификация на неговите курсисти.
Управляващ партньор и старши консултант
Нина е високо-квалифициран консултант и лидер с повече от 20 години опит във воденето на сложни проекти и трансформации. Тя е добре познато име в областта на Agile, бизнес анализ, архитектура и управлението на процеси.
Старши консултант и трейнър
Мария специализира в Agile и DevOps практики, управление на проекти и бизнес анализ. Нейните най-актуални коучинг проекти са в областта на организационна промяна с фокус върху въвеждането на Agile и DevOps култура и практики и имплементирането на SAFe® (Scaled Agile Framework).
What you’ll learn
- Introducing the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Embracing a Lean-Agile Mindset
- Understanding SAFe Principles
- Experiencing Program Increment (PI) Planning
- Exploring, Executing, and Releasing Value
- Leading the Lean-Agile Enterprise
- Empowering a Lean Portfolio
- Building Large Solutions
To perform the role of a SAFe® Agilist, attendees should be able to:
- Interpret the basic constructs of SAFe and the steps of the Implementation Roadmap
- Apply the values and principles of a Lean-Agile Mindset
- Apply SAFe’s Lean and Agile principles to the roles and practices of SAFe
- Create high-performing teams by establishing mission and purpose
- Use transformational leadership to drive change, develop people, and encourage innovation
- Support PI Planning and the events associated with successful Program execution
- Drive continuous value delivery through the Continuous Delivery Pipeline
- Establish alignment and execution with Strategic Themes and Lean Portfolio Management
- Coordinate multiple Agile Release Trains and suppliers with a Solution Train
Attending the class prepares individuals to take the exam and become a certified SAFe® Agilist (SA).
How do we enrich the customer experience?
NEW To improve customer experience and training effectiveness, we have added the following to all of our SAFe trainings:
- a PI Planning Simulation to ensure that you are prepared for the real-life responsibilities of your role
- a Preparation Session to make your exam preparation easier
- a possibility of scheduling a flexible program that provides a half-day training for 5 days straight to give you more time for operational work and revision of the material.
2-4 дек.ср – пт €895
Frequently Asked Questions
Who should attend?
Leading SAFe is a course aimed at Executives, Leaders, and Managers who will be leading the Agile transformation.
Are there any prerequisites for the training?
All are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience. However, the following prerequisites are highly recommended for those who intend to take the SAFe® Agilist (SA) certification exam:
- 5+ years’ experience in software development, testing, business analysis, product, or project management
- Experience in Agile/Scrum
Are there any prerequisites to sit for the exam?
Yes. Attendees must attend all days of the course in order to be eligible for the exam. First exam attempt is included as part of the course registration fee if the exam is taken within 30 days of course completion.
Does the training provide Professional Development Units (PDUs)?
Yes. Attendees are eligible to apply for 15 PDUs toward their continuing education requirements with the Project Management Institute (PMI) for PMP, PgMP, and PMI-ACP certifications. The training provides: 6 Technical PDUs, 6 Leadership PDUs, and 3 Strategic and Business PDUs.
During this two-day course, attendees gain an in-depth understanding of how to effectively perform their…
In this course, you’ll gain an understanding of the role of Scrum Master in a…