This course provides the knowledge and skills to implement DevOps processes and practices of continuous integration, continuous delivery, dependency management and continuous feedback, deploy an application infrastructure in DevOps pipelines, and design a DevOps strategy. Students in this course are interested in implementing DevOps continuous integration processes, dependency management, application infrastructure and the management and configuration of that infrastructure, or in passing the Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions certification exam.
Part of the requirements for: Azure DevOps Engineer Expert
With a Microsoft Certification, technology professionals are more likely to get hired, demonstrate clear business impact, and advance their careers.
What you’ll learn
AZ-400T01-A: Implementing DevOps Development Processes
- Getting started with Source Control
- Scaling git for enterprise DevOps
- Implement & Manage Build Infrastructure
- Managing application config & secrets
- Implement a mobile DevOps strategy
AZ-400T02-A: Implementing Continuous Integration
- Implementing Continuous Integration in an Azure DevOps Pipeline
- Managing Code Quality and Security Policies
- Implementing a Container Build Strategy
AZ-400T03-A: Implementing Continuous Delivery
- Design a Release Strategy
- Set up a Release Management Workflow
- Implement an appropriate deployment pattern
AZ-400T04-A: Implementing Dependency Management
- Designing a Dependency Management Strategy
- Manage security and compliance
AZ-400T05-A: Implementing Application Infrastructure
- Infrastructure and Configuration Azure Tools
- Azure Deployment Models and Services
- Create and Manage Kubernetes Service Infrastructure
- Third Party and Open Source Tools available with Azure
- Implement Compliance and Security in your Infrastructure
- Course Completion
AZ-400T06-A: Implementing Continuous Feedback
- Recommend and design system feedback mechanisms
- Implement process for routing system feedback to development teams
- Optimize feedback mechanisms
AZ-400T07-A: Designing a DevOps Strategy
- Planning for DevOps
- Planning for Quality and Security
- Migrating and Consolidating Artifacts and Tools
ITCE is a Certified Microsoft Learning Partner.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who should attend?
Candidates for this exam are DevOps professionals who combine people, process, and technologies to continuously deliver valuable products and services that meet end user needs and business objectives. DevOps professionals streamline delivery by optimizing practices, improving communications and collaboration, and creating automation. They design and implement strategies for application code and infrastructure that allow for continuous integration, continuous testing, continuous delivery, and continuous monitoring and feedback.
Are there any prerequisites for the training?
Candidates must be proficient with Agile practices. They must be familiar with both Azure administration and Azure development and experts in at least one of these areas. Azure DevOps professionals must be able to design and implement DevOps practices for version control, compliance, infrastructure as code, configuration management, build, release, and testing by using Azure technologies.