This one-day course will provide foundational-level knowledge on cloud concepts; core Azure services; security, privacy, compliance, and trust; and Azure pricing and support.
Part of the requirements for: Microsoft Certified Azure Fundamentals
With Microsoft Certification, technology professionals are more likely to get hired, demonstrate clear business impact, and advance their careers.
What you’ll learn
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Understand general cloud computing concepts
- Understand core services available with Microsoft Azure
- Understand security, privacy, compliance and trust with Microsoft Azure
- Understand pricing and support models available with Microsoft
- Module 1: Cloud Concepts
- Learning Objectives
- Why Cloud Services
- Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS), Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) and Software-as-a-Service (SaaS)
- Public, Private, and Hybrid cloud models
- Module 2: Core Azure Services
- Core Azure architectural components
- Core Azure Services and Products
- Azure Solutions
- Azure management tools
- Module 3: Security, Privacy, Compliance and Trust
- Securing network connectivity in Azure
- Core Azure Identity services
- Security tools and features
- Azure governance methodologies
- Monitoring and Reporting in Azure
- Privacy, Compliance and Data Protection standards in Azure
- Module 4: Azure Pricing and Support
- Azure subscriptions
- Planning and managing costs
- Support options available with Azure
- Service lifecycle in Azure
ITCE is a Certified Microsoft Learning Partner.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for program managers and technical sales, with a general IT background. These students want to learn about our offerings, see how components are implemented, and ask questions about products and features.
Are there any prerequisites for this course?
There are no prerequisites for taking this course. Technical IT experience is not required. However, some general IT knowledge or experience would be beneficial.