This 5-day classroom-based course provides the fundamental networking skills required to deploy and support Windows Server 2016 in most organizations. It covers IP fundamentals, remote access technologies, and more advanced content including Software Defined Networking.
We aim to make your learning experience highly customized and tailor it to your needs and requirements. That is why, we now offer you supplementary course materials that you can access anytime, anywhere, at your convenience. The materials are not a prerequisite for attending the training, but they can still help you warm up on the topic and come prepared and focused to the training center.
Find the supplementary materials for 20741 Networking with Windows Server 2016 here:
Windows Server 2016: Advanced Virtualization
IT Support: Networking Essentials
You will be able to access the materials once we confirm your registration for the training.
What you’ll learn
- Planning and implementing an IPv4 network
- Implementing DHCP
- Implementing IPv6
- Implementing DNS
- Implementing and managing IPAM
- Remote access in Windows Server 2016
- Implementing DirectAccess
- Implementing VPNs
- Implementing networking for branch offices
- Configuring advanced networking features
- Implementing Software Defined Networking
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Plan and implement an IPv4 network.
- Implement Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP).
- Implement Domain Name System (DNS).
- Implement and manage IP address management (IPAM).
- Plan for remote access.
- Implement DirectAccess.
- Implement virtual private networks (VPNs).
- Implement networking for branch offices.
- Configure advanced networking features.
- Implement Software Defined Networking.
18-22 NovMon – Fri €860
Frequently Asked Questions
Who should attend?
This course is intended for existing IT professionals who have some networking knowledge and experience and are looking for a single course that provides insight into core and advanced networking technologies in Windows Server 2016. This audience would typically include:
- Network administrators who are looking to reinforce existing skills and learn about new networking technology changes and functionality in Windows Server 2016.
- System or Infrastructure Administrators with general networking knowledge who are looking to gain core and advanced networking knowledge and skills on Windows Server 2016.
Посрещнете Agile начина на работа и мислене, подгответе се за следващия си Agile проект и…
Комбинирайки концепции и практики от Управлението на проекти с подходи за активно усвояване на материал…