This is an advanced, detailed and in-depth course that focuses on building reactive Angular applications within the NgRx framework. NgRx ensures the state management, isolation of side effects, entity collection management, router bindings, and code generation along the process of building an application. It also offers developer tools which improves the developer’s experience of building an application.
What you’ll learn
- Angular 8
- Using Angular CLI
- Understanding Angular Project Structure
- Using Angular Builders
- Project: Building an Angular application step-by-step
- Angular template syntax
- Angular binding patterns
- Building Model and Template-driven forms
- Building and Understanding Components
- Building and Understanding Directives
- Building and Understanding Pipes
- Using and understanding the RxJS library
- Reactive Angular Applications
- State management with @ngrx/store
- Building Services
- Using HTTP with Angular
- Managing store side effects with @ngrx/effects
- Managing simple entities using @ngrx/data
- Angular Routing
- Understanding Angular Routing
- Using @ngrx/router-store
- Using Child routes
- Using multiple router outlets
- Angular Modules
- Using Angular Modules
- Using Modules with Routing
- Understanding Angular Module types and using Lazy-Loading
- Unit Testing with Jest
- Setting up Angular tests with Jest
- Testing Pipes
- Testing Directives
- Testing Components
- Asynchronous testing
- Testing Services
- Testing Routes
- E2E Testing with Protractor
- Protractor core concepts
- Creating Protractor specs
- Selecting DOM elements
- Executing actions on DOM elements
- Using Protractor matchers
- Debugging Protractor tests
- Project: Implementing a test plan
- Ordering test suites
- Using Page Objects
- Making tests self-contained
- Design Patterns and Best Practices
Frequently Asked Questions
Who should attend?
This training is suitable for those who want or need advanced and in-depth practice in Angular.
Are there any prerequisites for this training?
This training is aimed at those who have knowledge in and experience in working with Angular.
Can the training be customized?
Yes! The content and the pace of the training can be customized to fit the requirements of your group depending on previous experience and learning experience objectives.