Build the skills needed to become a high-performing team member of an Agile Release Train (ART)—and learn how to collaborate effectively with other teams—by becoming a SAFe® Practitioner (SP). During this course, attendees will gain an in-depth understanding of the ART, how it delivers value, and what they can do to effectively perform their role using Scrum, Kanban, and XP.
They will also learn how to write stories and break down features, plan and execute iterations, and plan Program Increments. Finally, they’ll learn about the continuous delivery pipeline and DevOps culture, how to effectively integrate with other teams in the program, and what it takes to continuously improve the train.
Meet our team of certified trainers who are here to help you master your knowledge and practices of Agile and provide guidance for Agile projects and way of working.
Партньор и старши консултант
Орлин е добре познато име в ИТ и мениджмънт средите в региона заради неговия богат опит като консултант за редица големи и сложни проекти в сферата на ИТ сигурност и управление на услуги. Той е високо ценен ITIL® трейнър, познат с високата успеваемост на сертификация на неговите курсисти.
Управляващ партньор и старши консултант
Нина е високо-квалифициран консултант и лидер с повече от 20 години опит във воденето на сложни проекти и трансформации. Тя е добре познато име в областта на Agile, бизнес анализ, архитектура и управлението на процеси.
What you’ll learn
- Introducing the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Building an Agile Team
- Planning the Iteration
- Executing the Iteration
- Executing the Program Increment
To perform the role of a SAFe® Practitioner, attendees should be able to:
- Apply SAFe to scale Lean and Agile development in their enterprise
- Know their team and its role on the Agile Release Train
- Know all other teams on the train, their roles, and the dependencies between the teams
- Plan Iterations
- Execute Iterations and demonstrate value
- Plan Program Increments
- Integrate and work with other teams on the train
Attending the class prepares individuals to take the exam and become a certified SAFe® Practitioner (SP).
How do we enrich the customer experience?
NEW To improve customer experience and training effectiveness, we have added the following to all of our SAFe trainings:
- a PI Planning Simulation to ensure that you are prepared for the real-life responsibilities of your role
- a Preparation Session to make your exam preparation easier
- a possibility of scheduling a flexible program that provides a half-day training for 5 days straight to give you more time for operational work and revision of the material.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who should attend?
This course is aimed at all team members who apply Lean and Agile at scale and all members of an Agile Release Train preparing for launch.
Are there any prerequisites for the training and the exam?
All are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience. However, the following prerequisites are highly recommended for those who intend to take the SAFe® Practitioner (SP) certification exam:
- Familiarity with Agile concepts and principles
- Awareness of Scrum, Kanban, and XP
- Working knowledge of software and hardware development processes
First exam attempt is included as part of the course registration fee if the exam is taken within 30 days of course completion.
Does the training provide Professional Development Units (PDUs)?
Yes. Attendees are eligible to apply for 15 PDUs toward their continuing education requirements with the Project Management Institute (PMI) for PMP, PgMP, and PMI-ACP certifications. The training provides: 13.50 Technical PDUs, 1.25 Leadership PDUs, and 0.25 Strategic and Business PDUs.
During this advanced course, you will master architecting for continuous value flow with SAFe®.
Attendees will learn how continuous flow of value delivery and building quality in are enabled…