Develop the skillsets needed to guide the delivery of value in a Lean enterprise—and learn about the activities, tools, and mechanics used to manage backlogs and programs—by becoming a SAFe® 4 Product Owner/Product Manager (POPM). During this course, attendees will gain an in-depth understanding of the Agile Release Train (ART), how it delivers value, and what they can do to effectively perform their role.
They will also learn how to apply Lean thinking to write Epics, break them down into Features and Stories, plan and execute Iterations, and plan Program Increments. Finally, attendees learn about the Continuous Delivery Pipeline and DevOps culture, how to effectively integrate as Product Owners and Product Managers, and what it takes to relentlessly improve the ART.
Meet our team of certified trainers who are here to help you master your knowledge and practices of Agile and provide guidance for Agile projects and way of working.
Партньор и старши консултант
Орлин е добре познато име в ИТ и мениджмънт средите в региона заради неговия богат опит като консултант за редица големи и сложни проекти в сферата на ИТ сигурност и управление на услуги. Той е високо ценен ITIL® трейнър, познат с високата успеваемост на сертификация на неговите курсисти.
Управляващ партньор и старши консултант
Нина е високо-квалифициран консултант и лидер с повече от 20 години опит във воденето на сложни проекти и трансформации. Тя е добре познато име в областта на Agile, бизнес анализ, архитектура и управлението на процеси.
Старши консултант и трейнър
Мария специализира в Agile и DevOps практики, управление на проекти и бизнес анализ. Нейните най-актуални коучинг проекти са в областта на организационна промяна с фокус върху въвеждането на Agile и DevOps култура и практики и имплементирането на SAFe® (Scaled Agile Framework).
What you’ll learn
- Applying SAFe in the Lean enterprise
- Relating a Lean-Agile Mindset to the Product Owner and Product Manager roles
- Collaborating with Lean Portfolio Management
- Continuously explore customer needs
- Executing the Program Increment
- Defining the Product Owner/Product Manager roles and responsibilities
- Creating a Product Owner/Product Manager action plan
To perform the role of a SAFe® Product Owner/Product Manager, attendees should be able to:
- Apply SAFe in the Lean enterprise
- Connect SAFe Lean-Agile principles and values to the PO/PM roles
- Collaborate with Lean Portfolio Management
- Explore continuous value with Program Increment Planning
- Execute the Program Increment and deliver continuous value
- Articulate the Product Owner and Product Manager roles
- Create a role action plan
Attending the class prepares individuals to take the exam and become a certified SAFe® 4 Product Owner/Product Manager.
How do we enrich the customer experience?
NEW To improve customer experience and training effectiveness, we have added the following to all of our SAFe trainings:
- a PI Planning Simulation to ensure that you are prepared for the real-life responsibilities of your role
- a Preparation Session to make your exam preparation easier
- a possibility of scheduling a flexible program that provides a half-day training for 5 days straight to give you more time for operational work and revision of the material.
28-30 окт.ср – пт €895
25-27 ное.Fullср – пт €895
Frequently Asked Questions
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for professionals of the following roles:
- Product Managers, Product Line Managers, Product Owners, Business Owners, and Business Analysts
- Solution Managers, Portfolio Managers, Program Managers, PMO personnel, and Process Leads
- Enterprise, Solution, and System Architects
Are there any prerequisites for the training and the exam?
All are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience. However, the following prerequisites are highly recommended for those who intend to take the SAFe® 4 Product Owner/Product Manager (POPM)certification exam:
- Attend a Leading SAFe® course
- Experience working in a SAFe environment
- Experience with Lean, Agile, or other relevant certifications
First exam attempt is included as part of the course registration fee if the exam is taken within 30 days of course completion.
Does the training provide Professional Development Units (PDUs)?
Yes. Attendees are eligible to apply for 15 PDUs toward their continuing education requirements with the Project Management Institute (PMI) for PMP, PgMP, and PMI-ACP certifications. The training provides: 10.50 Technical PDUs, 3 Leadership PDUs, and 1.50 Strategic and Business PDUs.
In this course, you’ll gain an understanding of the role of Scrum Master in a…
This course prepares current Scrum Masters for their leadership role in facilitating Agile team, program,…