The System Administration Advanced course teaches about the robust controls in the base instance in modules and labs to reinforce daily tasks. Course labs are designed step‑by‑step to facilitate application of concepts.
This course explores ServiceNow application and how it’s defined. It continues by covering the components of an application, focusing on application scopes and the different types of application data. The course continues on by examining reporting. It examines how ServiceNow reporting enables the user to create and distribute reports that show the current state of instance data, such as how many open incidents of each priority exist followed by data hygiene and the importance of maintaining the system humming, which also provides better user experience. The course wraps up by reviewing ServiceNow integrations with many third‑party applications and data sources.
What you’ll learn
The System Administration Advanced course will prepare administrators through advanced concepts by:
- Identifying ServiceNow applications and application components
- Explaining the difference between application configurations and customizations
- Describing best practices for reporting efficiencies within the ServiceNow platform
- Identifying various factors affecting performance
- Discussing different data paths into the ServiceNow platform
Frequently Asked Questions
Who should attend?
This course is designed for ServiceNow administrators and consultants who maintain ServiceNow systems in production and who have successfully passed the System Administration Fundamentals certification.
Are there prerequisites?
Yes, students are asked to have the following skills and accomplishments:
- ‘Welcome to ServiceNow’ – free, online course;
- ServiceNow Administration Fundamentals – on-demand or Instructor-led Training;
- Fundamental administration core concepts on the ServiceNow Platform;
- 2-3 months ServiceNow administration experience;
How to attend this class?
To register for this class, simply get in touch with us through submitting the request more info form and we will get in touch with you to provide you with course dates and to enroll you.
Is there a certification exam for this course?
No, there is no certification exam for this course.
IT Service Management Implementation
Develop the technical skills needed to implement ITSM applications.
IT Service Management Fundamentals
Learn lifecycles and Value of ITSM Applications, from Viewpoint of Stakeholders and Daily Users