Table of Contents
In this 2‑day interactive technical training course attendees master the setup, configuration, and usage of the ServiceNow Performance Analytics application (Premium version). The course is designed for Performance Analytics Administrators, Power Users, and Business Process Owners who require deeper service insight through Performance Analytics.
What you’ll learn
A combination of lecture content and lab work helps attendees achieve the following:
- Get introduced to ServiceNow Performance Analytics and understand its use cases, architecture, and deployment process
- Use Performance Analytics Visualizations including Scorecards and Dashboards
- Create and configure Data Collection Jobs
- Build Automated Indicators and add Breakdowns and Relations for powerful data navigation
- Create Manual Indicators and manage manual data population
- Build Formula Indicators for added process and service inferences
- Make data actionable via Targets and Thresholds
- Work with Widgets and design role‑based and context‑sensitive Dashboards
Frequently Asked Questions
Who should attend?
This course is designed for Performance Analytics Administrators and Power Users who plan to administer the Performance Analytics application. Service owners who plan to design requirements and specifications for Indicator and Dashboard creation may also benefit from this course.
How to attend this class?
To register for this class, simply get in touch with us through submitting the request more info form and we will get in touch with you to provide you with course dates and to enroll you.
Is there a certification exam for this course?
This course does not offer certification.