Join Our Team
- Do you imagine yourself as part of a self-organizing and empowered team, with great colleagues and team that always raise the bar for improvements?
- Оr in a company, that was one of the first that eliminated the working hours and implemented result driven planning?
- Have you been interested in innovative technical solutions and have a desire to share it with others?
If you answered with “YES”, then you should see our current open positions and job opportunities. We need more like-minded people to make the business environment a better place!
Enjoy Life at ITCE
Our team thrives on the supportive and friendly environment that we foster. We value helping each other in any kind of situation and creating amazing memories together. We never miss an opportunity to organize a social event for our team whether this would be a relaxing Friday dinner, yoga or board games night at the office, a party to remember, art activities and so many more. If you also believe that work can be a place of excitement, making great friends, and constantly learning new things then keep scrolling!
Receive Great Benefits
Words from our Team
“The mix of career progression, friendly atmosphere and feeling like you work for an employer that really values and cares about you is the reason why people stay at ITCE for so long. I genuinely can’t imagine a more supportive and amazing team.”Alexandra Dokleva, Senior Consultant
“ITCE’s team feels like a family. Here you are empowered to make important decisions and take ownership of different projects and thus learn by doing. You have the freedom to choose and expand your career path that best suits your interests at any given point. The friendly and supportive environment makes your day pass very quickly and the flexible working hours makes you even more productive. It is no surprise that I’ve been part of ITCE for more than 10 years.Kiril Baranski, Senior Consultant & Trainer
The culture at ITCE strikes a really rare balance between dynamic work days and psychological safety. This is a team that truly values your personal qualities and capabilities, identifies your strengths and gives you the freedom to pursue and develop them further so that you can bring the most value to the team. The way we work, collaborate and take care of each other supports our individual growth and continuous improvement.Mariya Shumanova, Business Development Representative
- Associate ServiceNow Consultant Apply now
- ServiceNow Consultant Apply now
- Marketing Specialist Apply now
- Agile Consultant and TrainerApply now
- IT Service Management Consultant & TrainerApply now
- ServiceNow Product Owner/Project ManagerApply now
- Cloud & Hybrid Infrastructure ConsultantApply now
You are an AUBG Student or Alumni looking for a job?
Check out ITCE’s AUBG Alumni Community.