ITCE supports enterprises in their Digital Transformation journey through a portfolio of innovative training and consulting solutions. We have dedicated the last two decades on helping enterprises transform their processes and skill force by providing high quality consulting services to some of the largest companies in Bulgaria and Europe.
About the Team:
We are a self-organizing and empowered team and we believe that being a reliable partner to customers is of significant importance. Currently, we are looking for an Agile enthusiast to join our team.
About the Role:
The Agile Consultant & Trainer job position at ITCE offers an exciting and progressive career development in enterprise-level Agile transformation projects.
If you are passionate about the future of work and how it is being shaped by Agile and DevOps methodologies, we should definitely talk!
This is what we will be expecting from you:
- The Agile consultant will be working on the end-to-end delivery and ownership of the key solutions ITCE is offering (Agile and DevOps transformation journeys) – customer needs analysis, solution design, consulting, coaching and training
- Deliver a selected portfolio of accredited and custom-developed training courses and workshops.
- Planning programs, collaborating with client stakeholders on linking vision to execution
- You will be working on local and international projects and collaborating closely with our consulting and business development teams
- Be a trusted advisor to our customers by understanding their needs and advising on how Agile and/or other modern frameworks can help achieve their strategy and create value
- Coach Agile teams in all roles and functions, from leadership to teams coaching
Maintain and develop up-to-date knowledge on Agile, DevOps or other modern methodologies, as well as relevant frameworks and consulting skills
- Contribute to improving ITCE’s own Agile practice.
- Previous experience of working with senior leadership
- Product ownership or project management experience is a plus
- Agile or IT-related record of trainings and certifications are a plus
- Passionate about delivering trainings for high-demanding customers
- Excellent command of English is a must
- Strong business communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Customer centricity and passion for consulting
- Passion for digitization and digital transformation initiatives
You will have excellent opportunities for development – work in a team of highly qualified consultants and access to professional trainings. You will also have the opportunity to demonstrate creativity and entrepreneurship in the development of new products, services and projects. In addition, you will get:
trainings, conferences, seminars and self-study materials
work time and environment
to work from home
If you feel comfortable with the above mentioned requirements, please apply with your CV in English. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Your personal information will be used only for the purpose of the recruitment process and will be treated with confidentiality and respect.