ITCE supports enterprises in their Digital Transformation journey through a portfolio of innovative training and consulting solutions. We have dedicated the last two decades on helping enterprises transform their processes and skill force by providing high quality consulting services to some of the largest companies in Bulgaria and Europe.
ITCE is the regional partner for 14 markets in Southeast Europe of ServiceNow – Forbes’s most innovative company for 2018. ServiceNow is a market leading cloud-based platform for digital solutions that help people do their best work. It utilizes web and mobile portals for requests to various teams in the organization – IT, HR, Security, Business, etc. and it is a vital part of the digital transformation initiatives of companies as it manages the full lifecycle of digital products and projects.
Learn more about ServiceNow itself here and here.
About the Team:
We are a self-organizing and empowered team and we believe that being a reliable partner to customers is of significant importance. Currently, we are looking for a consultant enthusiast to join our team.
You will be part of a highly dynamic and friendly environment, you will receive competitive salary and transparent bonuses based on your performance.
About the Role:
The associate IT consultant will be working on the end to end delivery of ServiceNow Service Management and Project Management solutions – product design, implementation (configuration, development, testing), release and operations.
- Work with ServiceNow – a leading enterprise cloud platform used worldwide in most of the respected companies you have heard of;
- Participate in projects together with the project manager and senior consultants and communicate with stakeholders from the client organization;
- Implement customer processes;
- Configure system parameters, so they fit our clients’ requirements;
- Integrate the product with an existing software ecosystem;
- Attend trainings for reaching an excellent multidisciplinary IT and business expertise;
- Shape your profile by combining technical and business knowledge and completing certification we aid you through.
- Fluent English is mandatory;
- Basic relational database experience on products such as MySQL or MSSQL Server will give you an excellent head start;
- Motivation to dive in and understand our customers’ processes and needs;
- Attention to detail is a must;
- Desire to advance and learn, communicate when you are stuck is what we really value.
You will have excellent opportunities for development – work in a team of highly qualified consultants and have access to professional trainings.
In addition, you will get:
- Access to trainings, seminars and self-study materials
- Superior health insurance
- Sport card
- Premium Spotify account
- Car maintenance services
If you feel comfortable with the above mentioned requirements and want to work with world’s most innovative company and solution for 2018 – ServiceNow, please apply with your CV in English. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
This is Alex. She graduated from the American University in Bulgaria in May 2018 with two majors- Business Administration and Information Systems. Alex joined ITCE 1 week after her commencement ceremony and she quickly became an essential part of our team. Since she is our most recent AUBG graduate with the title Associate ServiceNow Consultant, we are pretty sure that she is a credible source of information and has the answers to all of your questions. Please do not hesitate to contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your personal information will be used only for the purpose of the recruitment process and will be treated with confidentiality and respect.