We are a self-organizing and empowered team and we believe that being a reliable partner to customers is of significant importance. Currently, we are looking for a Business Development Executive enthusiast to join our team. You will be part of a highly dynamic and friendly environment, you will receive competitive salary and transparent bonuses based on your performance.
- Understand well the customer business needs, identify opportunities for collaborations, and close them (add value everywhere in the process where possible);
- Build and maintain strong relationships with new and current customers;
- Provide customers with consultative solution proposals, set up meetings with prospects and customers to demonstrate new products and solutions and close deals;
- Align with the Sales & Marketing team to contribute to the sales and marketing planning and to effectively carry out campaigns and account planning;
- Collaborate with the team, strategic partners, and sub-contractors to deliver meaningful solutions to the customer;
- Work with data management sources (CRM) and metrics to plan, executive and evaluate growth performance;
- Contribute with insights and ideas for new products, new segments and product improvements;
- Pursue professional and personal development to ensure adequate knowledge of ITCE training products.
Products & Territory
The sales role will encompass a portfolio which consists of digital & organizational transformation products and services among which:
- Training portfolio of management and IT themes such as ITIL, Enterprise Architecture, ServiceNow, Agile, DevOps, Project Management, Microsoft Technologies, and Business Skills.
- Territory of focus includes whole Europe with special focus on Bulgaria and the region.
- Excellent command of English;
- Strong motivation for continuous learning and development;
- Being comfortable with proactive outreach to customers, selling and consulting to provide effective solutions;
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business, Management, Marketing or Social sciences;
- Master’s degree or a record of trainings and certifications are a plus;
- 3+ years of experience in the field of sales, ideally in selling solutions;
- A proven track record of account management and sales achievements are a plus;
- Previous sales experience within the IT or software industry is a plus;
You will have excellent opportunities for development – work in a team of highly qualified consultants and access to professional trainings. In addition, you will get:
trainings, seminars and self-study materials
work time and environment
You will also have the opportunity to demonstrate creativity and entrepreneurship in the development of new products, services and projects.
If you feel comfortable with the above mentioned requirements and want to work with world’s most innovative company and solution for 2018 – ServiceNow, please apply with your CV in English. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Your personal information will be used only for the purpose of the recruitment process and will be treated with confidentiality and respect.