About the Team:
We are a self-organizing and empowered team and we believe that being a reliable partner to customers is of significant importance. Currently, we are looking for a Cloud & Infrastructure enthusiast to join our team.
About the Role:
ITCE is a regional partner of ServiceNow – covering 14 markets in Southeast Europe as well as a partner of Microsoft since the establishment of the company. ServiceNow is a market leading cloud-based platform for digital solutions that help people do their best work. It utilizes web and mobile portals for requests to various teams in the organization – IT, HR, Security, Business, etc. and it is a vital part of the digital transformation initiatives of companies as it manages the full lifecycle of digital products and projects.
The Cloud & Hybrid Infrastructure Consultant will be collaborating with the consulting team, consisting of product owners and technical consultants to contribute with architectural design, security requirements and considerations, configuration and implementation of cloud and hybrid infrastructure services.
Being part of our team, you will have an exciting and progressive career development in true consulting projects.
This is what we will be expecting from you:
- This is what we will be expecting from you:
- Participate in projects together with the product owner and senior consultants and communicate with stakeholders from the client organization
- Ensure smooth integration of ServiceNow cloud-based services and existing client ecosystem (usually Microsoft based) Establish and align vendor security best practices for identity management and authentication Be able to document and demonstrate implemented deliverables
- Collaborate with the team in agile sprint planning
- Being proactive about upskilling by attending trainings for reaching an excellent multidisciplinary IT and business expertise
- Grow into a Certified Microsoft Trainer and deliver Microsoft official training courses
- Continually improve and support our own hybrid infrastructure together with our consulting team
Qualifications for the role:
- Microsoft Official Certifications are a plus
- Excellent command of English language is mandatory
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in the IT field or relevant work experience
- Motivation to dive in and understand our customers’ processes and needs
- Attention to detail is a must
- Desire to advance and learn
- Demonstrate good understanding and skills in the following areas:
- Identity management in cloud and hybrid environments
- Microsoft credential stores
- Windows Server and Client OS
- Fundamental TCP/IP networking knowledge
- Security best practices and security-related technologies such as firewalls, encryption, multifactor authentication (MFA)
- Scripting languages such as PowerShell
You will have excellent opportunities for development – work in a team of highly qualified consultants and have access to professional trainings.
In addition, you will get:
trainings, conferences, seminars and self-study materials
work time and environment
to work from home
If you feel comfortable with the above mentioned requirements and want to work with world’s most innovative company and solution for 2018 – ServiceNow, please apply with your CV in English. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Your personal information will be used only for the purpose of the recruitment process and will be treated with confidentiality and respect.