ITCE supports enterprises in their Digital Transformation journey through a portfolio of innovative training and consulting solutions. We have dedicated the last two decades on helping enterprises transform their processes and skill force by providing high quality consulting services to some of the largest companies in Bulgaria and Europe.
About the Team:
We are a self-organizing and empowered team and we believe that being a reliable partner to customers is of significant importance. Currently, we are looking for a Service Management enthusiast to join our team.
About the Role:
The IT Service Management Consultant & Trainer job position at ITCE offers an exciting and progressive career development in enterprise-level digital transformation projects.
If you are passionate about the future of work and how it is being shaped by ITIL, Agile and DevOps methodologies, we should definitely talk!
This is what we will be expecting from you as an IT Service Management Consultant & Trainer:
- Work on the end-to-end delivery and ownership of the key solutions ITCE is offering (ITIL, Agile and DevOps transformation journeys) – customer needs analysis, solution design, consulting, coaching, and training in modern Service Management configurations and practices.
- Deliver a selected portfolio of accredited and custom-developed training courses and workshops.
- Plan transformation program and collaborate with client stakeholders on linking vision to execution.
- Work on local and international projects and collaborate closely with our consulting and business development teams.
- Be a trusted advisor to our customers by understanding their needs and advising on how ITIL and modern frameworks can help achieve their strategy and create value.
- Coach customer’s teams in all roles and functions, from leadership to teams coaching.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge on ITIL and DevOps methodologies, as well as relevant frameworks and consulting skills.
- Contribute with ideas to the marketing activities and customer success initiatives as well as to ITCE’s own practice. 🙂
- Proven experience with ITIL and related best practices frameworks such as Scrum, Kanban, DevOps and Agile ITSM.
- ITIL Foundation certification is a must. Higher level ITIL qualifications, DevOps and Agile IT-related record of trainings and certifications are a plus.
- Previous IT training delivery experience will be considered as a huge advantage.
- Experience of working with senior leadership in shaping transformation programs, designing operating models and creating transformation roadmaps is a plus.
- Excellent command of English is a must.
- Passion for digitization and digital transformation initiatives.
You will have excellent opportunities for development – work in a team of highly qualified consultants and access to professional trainings. In addition, you will get:
trainings, conferences, seminars and self-study materials
work time and environment
to work from home
You will also have the opportunity to demonstrate creativity and entrepreneurship in the development of new products, services and projects.
If you feel comfortable with the above-mentioned requirements and want to work with world’s most innovative company and solution for 2018 – ServiceNow, please apply with your CV in English. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Your personal information will be used only for the purpose of the recruitment process and will be treated with confidentiality and respect.