Join the dynamic and exciting industry of IT and digital skills and be part of a friendly and empowered team!
About the Team:
We are the market leader in IT & Management training in Bulgaria and currently, we are looking for a Marketing enthusiast with focus on digital marketing to join our team. You will be collaborating with our training ecosystem and working closely with the Marketing Manager and the Business Development team.
About the Role:
The role provides excellent learning opportunities as you will have high levels of ownership and freedom and you will have the chance to partner with our squad of external experts.
This is what we will be expecting from you as a Marketing Specialist:
- Take ownership of the marketing of our training business by living the ITCE brand & product portfolio, and aligning with the business objectives of the company;
- Co-create the marketing strategy in collaboration with the management team and stay committed to continuously improving and updating the strategy, as well as executing it;
- Collaborate with our partners (in the field of digital marketing, PR, graphic design & photography, website development) to deliver meaningful outcomes and add value in the process;
- Maintain a vision for ITCE’s digital marketing efforts and how they support the business objectives, be highly involved in the digital marketing metrics and analyses to finetune and improve our performance;
- Be a brand guardian of ITCE and maintain an updated set of templates, banners and other brand artefacts;
- Plan and coordinate marketing campaigns in collaboration with the Business Development team;
- Maintain ITCE’s website up to date;
- Create and maintain a social media content calendar;
- (Co-)organize events – both internal and external in collaboration with the Business Development team (e.g. webinars, participation in conferences, team events);
- Effectively work with our digital toolset (CRM, Google Analytics, mailing tool, website, social media, whiteboarding tools, etc.);
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge and research of our industry;
- Contribute with insights and ideas for new products, new segments and improvements;
- Pursue professional and personal development to ensure adequate knowledge of ITCE training products.
Products & Territory
The Marketing role will encompass a portfolio which consists of digital & organizational transformation products and services among which:
- Training portfolio of management and IT themes such as ITIL, Enterprise Architecture, ServiceNow, Agile, DevOps, Project Management, Cloud (Microsoft, AWS), and Business Skills.
- Territory of focus includes whole Europe with special focus on Bulgaria and the region.
- Excellent command of English;
- Strong motivation for continuous learning and development;
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Marketing, Business, Management or Social Sciences;
- Master’s degree and relevant professional certifications are a plus;
- 1-3 years of experience in the field of marketing;
- Capability for creative marketing planning, execution and continuous improvement of the marketing strategy and efforts;
- A proven track record of digital marketing achievements are a plus;
- Strong interest or previous experience within the IT or software industry is a plus;
You will have excellent opportunities for development – work in a team of highly qualified consultants and have access to professional trainings.
In addition, you will get:
trainings, conferences, seminars and self-study materials
work time and environment
to work from home
You will also have the opportunity to demonstrate creativity and entrepreneurship in the development of new products, services and projects. Please apply with your CV in English. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Your personal information will be used only for the purpose of the recruitment process and will be treated with confidentiality and respect.