About the Team and the Role:
We are a self-organizing and empowered team and we believe that being a reliable partner to customers is of significant importance. Currently, we are looking for a Business Development & Marketing Specialist to join our team.
If you are an outgoing, communicative, and analytical person and you enjoy being proactive and taking part in transformative projects, we should definitely talk!
You will be expected to take ownership of the end-to-end business relationship & development of ServiceNow accounts and to collaborate with our consulting team in designing the most valuable solution for the customer.
You will be working with local and international customers and collaborate closely with our consulting and marketing teams.
ServiceNow is a cloud-based company delivering digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity, voted as the most innovative company according to Forbes and Gartner Magic Quadrant Leader.
This is what we will be expecting from you:
- Communicate effectively with the customer throughout the entire sale lifecycle and understand the business needs of the customer;
- Take ownership of ServiceNow account planning activities – qualify prospects, research business needs and understand customer requirements to craft value propositions;
- Participate actively in the process of scoping and delivering Proof of Concept / Proof of Value engagements and customer presentations;
- Respond to Request for Information/Proposal documents in collaboration with the team;
- Maintain up-to-date product knowledge on the ServiceNow platform.
- You will be expected to take ownership of the ServiceNow marketing planning and to collaborate closely with our consulting team on the business relationships with ServiceNow accounts in designing the most valuable solution for the customer.
- Develop, execute and continuously improve ITCE’s ServiceNow marketing plan in accordance with ServiceNow’s partner guidelines;
- Collect customer testimonials and collaborate with customers to develop case studies;
- Plan LinkedIn campaigns and execute them in collaboration with our Digital Marketing specialist;
- Design, plan and organize ServiceNow events in close collaboration with the team;
- (Optional, based on interests: Contribute to the marketing strategy and promotion of ITCE’s upcoming ServiceNow Academy);
- Excellent command of English;
- Strong motivation for continuous learning and development;
- Being comfortable with proactive outreach to customers, influencing and consulting to provide effective solutions;
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business, Management, Marketing or Social Sciences;
- Master’s degree or a record of trainings and certifications are a plus;
- 2-3+ years of experience in the field of sales, business development, marketing, consulting ideally in the field of solutions are a plus;
- A proven track record of account management and sales achievements are a plus;
- Previous sales experience within the IT or software industry is a plus;
You will have excellent opportunities for development – work in a team of highly qualified consultants and access to professional trainings. In addition, you will get:
trainings, conferences, seminars and self-study materials
work time and environment
to work from home
You will also have the opportunity to demonstrate creativity and entrepreneurship in the development of new products, services and projects.
If you feel comfortable with the above-mentioned requirements and want to work with world’s most innovative company and solution for 2018 – ServiceNow, please apply with your CV in English. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Your personal information will be used only for the purpose of the recruitment process and will be treated with confidentiality and respect.