ITCE supports enterprises in their Digital Transformation journey through a portfolio of innovative training and consulting solutions. We have dedicated the last two decades on helping enterprises transform their processes and skill force by providing high quality consulting services to some of the largest companies in Bulgaria and Europe.
ITCE is the regional partner for 14 markets in Southeast Europe of ServiceNow – Forbes’s most innovative company for 2018. ServiceNow is a market leading cloud-based platform for digital solutions that help people do their best work. It utilizes web and mobile portals for requests to various teams in the organization – IT, HR, Security, Business, etc. and it is a vital part of the digital transformation initiatives of companies as it manages the full lifecycle of digital products and projects.
Learn more about ServiceNow itself here and here.
About the Team:
We are a self-organizing and empowered team and we believe that being a reliable partner to customers is of significant importance. Currently, we are looking for a consultant enthusiast to join our team.
You will be part of a highly dynamic and friendly environment, you will receive competitive salary and transparent bonuses based on your performance.
About the Role:
The ServiceNow consultant will be working on the end to end delivery of ServiceNow solutions – requirements gathering, product design, implementation (configuration, development, testing), user training, deployment and post go-live support.
- Develop comprehensive knowledge in ServiceNow and achieve required product certifications;
- Participate in projects together with the product owner and senior consultants and communicate with stakeholders from the client organization;
- Implement customer processes;
- Configure system parameters, so they fit our clients’ requirements;
- Integrate the product with an existing software ecosystem;
- Attend trainings for reaching an excellent multidisciplinary IT and business expertise;
- Provide quality documentation of the implemented capabilities;
- Provide fulfiller training of the implemented solution;
- Weekly reporting on deliverables status and time.
- 3-5 years of experience in Business Transformation projects, Service Management, or Project Management implementations
- Excellent command of English language is mandatory
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in the IT field or relevant work experience
- ITIL Foundation certificate and previous experience in ITIL processes and roles
- Basic relational database experience on products such as MySQL or MSSQL Server will give you an excellent head start
- Motivation to dive in and understand our customers’ processes and needs
- Attention to detail is a must
- Desire to advance and learn, communicate when you are stuck is what we really value
You will have excellent opportunities for development – work in a team of highly qualified consultants and access to professional trainings. In addition, you will get:
trainings, seminars and self-study materials
work time and environment
You will also have the opportunity to demonstrate creativity and entrepreneurship in the development of new products, services and projects.
If you feel comfortable with the above mentioned requirements and want to work with world’s most innovative company and solution for 2018 – ServiceNow, please apply with your CV in English. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Your personal information will be used only for the purpose of the recruitment process and will be treated with confidentiality and respect.