ITCE supports enterprises in their Digital Transformation journey through a portfolio of innovative training and consulting solutions. We have dedicated the last two decades on helping enterprises transform their processes and skill force by providing high quality consulting services to some of the largest companies in Bulgaria and Europe.
ITCE is the regional partner for 14 markets in Southeast Europe of ServiceNow – Forbes’s most innovative company for 2018. ServiceNow is a market leading cloud-based platform for digital solutions that help people do their best work. It utilizes web and mobile portals for requests to various teams in the organization – IT, HR, Security, Business, etc. and it is a vital part of the digital transformation initiatives of companies as it manages the full lifecycle of digital products and projects.
Learn more about ServiceNow itself here and here.
About the Team:
We are a self-organizing and empowered team, and we believe that being a reliable partner to customers is of significant importance. We want to grow cross-functional individuals inside of our cross-functional team and we are currently looking for such an enthusiast to join our “squad”.
You will be part of a highly dynamic and friendly environment; you will receive competitive salary and transparent bonuses based on your performance.
About the Role:
The ServiceNow Product Owner job at ITCE offers career path development in the product ownership of international ServiceNow projects.
If you are an outgoing, communicative and analytical person and you enjoy being proactive and taking part in transformative projects, we should definitely talk!
You will be expected to participate in the project scoping and proposal preparation as part of the presales activities and take an end-to-end ownership of the consultancy engagement delivery.
You will be working with local and international customers and collaborate closely with our business relationship team to get onboarded to successfully participate in the presales process.
- Develop extensive knowledge of the ServiceNow products – ITSM, ITBM
- Take ownership of the ServiceNow projects delivery – scoping, design, implementation, user training and value realization
- Effectively communicate and manage the project stakeholders
- Manage the product backlog and validate customer needs and priorities
- Manage project budget, invoicing and release implementation schedule
- Actively manage project team utilization and alignment with the presales, training, and improvement activities within the company
- Actively monitor the product implementation progress and provide visibility to the stakeholders
- Apply problem solving techniques to resolve issues and perform a regular risk management activities
- Facilitate regular retrospectives with the project team
- Have high degree of organization, individual initiative and personal accountability;
- Strong business communication skills
- Excellent command of English is a must
- Product ownership or project management experience
- Good balance between technical knowledge and business acumen
- Stakeholder analysis and management skills
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in the IT field or relevant work experience
- 2+ years of experience in Business Transformation projects, ServiceNow, ITSM or Agile implementations is a plus
You will have excellent opportunities for development – work in a team of highly qualified consultants and access to professional trainings. In addition, you will get:
trainings, conferences, seminars and self-study materials
work time and environment
to work from home
You will also have the opportunity to demonstrate creativity and entrepreneurship in the development of new products, services and projects.
If you feel comfortable with the above-mentioned requirements and want to work with world’s most innovative company and solution for 2018 – ServiceNow, please apply with your CV in English. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Your personal information will be used only for the purpose of the recruitment process and will be treated with confidentiality and respect.