The ServiceNow Solution Sales Executive job at ITCE offers career path development business development and solution consulting of international ServiceNow projects.
If you are an outgoing, communicative, and analytical person and you enjoy being proactive and taking part in transformative projects, we should definitely talk!
You will be expected to take ownership of the end-to-end business relationship & development of ServiceNow accounts and to collaborate with our consulting team in designing the most valuable solution for the customer.
You will be working with local and international customers and collaborate closely with our consulting and marketing teams.
ServiceNow is a cloud-based company delivering digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity, voted as the most innovative company according to Forbes and Gartner Magic Quadrant Leader.
This is what we will be expecting from you:
- Tailor ServiceNow value proposition and management consulting services in collaboration with our consulting team to meet the unique needs of the customer
- Develop and maintain relationships with multiple C-level personas (e.g., CFO, CIO, COO, CDO) across different enterprises
- Be a trusted advisor to your customers by understanding their business and advising on how ServiceNow can help achieving their strategy
- Communicate effectively with the customer throughout the entire sale lifecycle
- Take ownership of ServiceNow account planning activities – qualify prospects, research business needs and understand customer requirements to craft value propositions
- Establish an effective lead generation process in close collaboration with the consulting team in ITCE (via personal connections, participation in industry events, active business participation in social media, regular customer visits, cold-calling, etc.)
- Participate actively in the process of scoping and delivering Proof of Concept / Proof of Value engagements and customer presentations
- Respond to Request for Information/Proposal documents in collaboration with the team
- Maintain up-to-date product knowledge on the ServiceNow platform
- Contribute with ideas to the marketing activities and customer success initiatives
- 10+ years of sales experience within the field of business development, enterprise software or solutions sales organization
- Experience establishing trusted business relationships with current and prospective clients and other teams
- Being comfortable with proactive outreach to customers (online and in-person)
- Strong business communication skills – experience building new business, negotiating complex deals and maintaining healthy C-Level relationships
- Stakeholder analysis and management skills
- Experience in achieving sales targets
- Excellent command of English is a must
- IT related education and/or a record of trainings and certifications are a plus
- Passion for digital transformation initiatives
You will have excellent opportunities for development – work in a team of highly qualified consultants and access to professional trainings. In addition, you will get:
trainings, conferences, seminars and self-study materials
work time and environment
to work from home
You will also have the opportunity to demonstrate creativity and entrepreneurship in the development of new products, services and projects.
If you feel comfortable with the above-mentioned requirements and want to work with world’s most innovative company and solution for 2018 – ServiceNow, please apply with your CV in English. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Your personal information will be used only for the purpose of the recruitment process and will be treated with confidentiality and respect.