ITCE supports enterprises in their Digital Transformation journey through a portfolio of innovative training and consulting solutions. We have dedicated the last two decades on helping enterprises transform their processes and skill force by providing high quality consulting services to some of the largest companies in Bulgaria and Europe.
ITCE is the regional partner for 14 markets in Southeast Europe of ServiceNow – Forbes’s most innovative company for 2018. ServiceNow is a market leading cloud-based platform for digital solutions that help people do their best work. It utilizes web and mobile portals for requests to various teams in the organization – IT, HR, Security, Business, etc. and it is a vital part of the digital transformation initiatives of companies as it manages the full lifecycle of digital products and projects.
Learn more about ServiceNow itself here and here.
About the Team:
We are a self-organizing and empowered team, and we believe that being a reliable partner to customers is of significant importance. We want to grow cross-functional individuals inside of our cross-functional team and we are currently looking for such an enthusiast to join our “squad”.
You will be part of a highly dynamic and friendly environment; you will receive competitive salary and transparent bonuses based on your performance.
About the Role:
The ServiceNow Solution Consultant job at ITCE offers career path development in two areas – business development and product ownership / project management of international ServiceNow projects. If you are an outgoing, communicative and analytical person and you enjoy being proactive and taking part in transformative projects, we should definitely talk!
You will be expected to take ownership of the end-to-end business relationship & development of ServiceNow accounts and to join some of the projects after deal closure as an Agile product owner of the consulting engagement. You will be working with local and international customers and collaborate closely with our consulting team to get onboarded to successfully lead projects.
- Take ownership of ServiceNow account planning activities
- Manage and close sales opportunities in collaboration with the consulting team
- Qualify prospects, research business needs and understand customer requirements to craft value propositions
- Tailor ServiceNow value proposition and management consulting services in collaboration with our consulting team to meet the unique needs of the customer
- Communicate effectively with the customer throughout the entire sale lifecycle
- Participate actively in the process of scoping and delivering Proof of Concept / Proof of Value engagements and customer presentations
- Respond to Request for Information/Proposal documents in collaboration with the team
- Participate in projects together with the development team and communicate with stakeholders, mainly from the client organization and the development team, to make sure the goals are clear and the vision is aligned with business objective
- Maintain up-to-date product knowledge on the ServiceNow platform
- Contribute with ideas to the marketing activities and customer success initiatives
- Strong business communication skills
- Excellent command of English is a must
- Experience with enterprise IT services and software
- Stakeholder analysis and management skills
- Passion for digital transformation initiatives
- Being comfortable with proactive outreach to customers, ability to develop and maintain successful business relationships
- IT related education and/or a record of trainings and certifications are a plus
- 3+ years of experience in the field of business development or project management in the IT industry are a plus
You will have excellent opportunities for development – work in a team of highly qualified consultants and access to professional trainings. In addition, you will get:
trainings, conferences, seminars and self-study materials
work time and environment
to work from home
You will also have the opportunity to demonstrate creativity and entrepreneurship in the development of new products, services and projects.
If you feel comfortable with the above-mentioned requirements and want to work with world’s most innovative company and solution for 2018 – ServiceNow, please apply with your CV in English. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Your personal information will be used only for the purpose of the recruitment process and will be treated with confidentiality and respect.