This course will be of use to individuals who develop applications that deliver content from SQL Server databases.
ITCE is a Certified Microsoft Learning Partner.
What you’ll learn
- SQL Server Security
- Assigning Server and Database Roles
- Authorizing Users to Access Resources
- Protecting Data with Encryption and Auditing
- Recovery Models and Backup Strategies
- Backing Up SQL Server Databases
- Restoring SQL Server 2016 Databases
- Automating SQL Server Management
- Configuring Security for SQL Server Agent
- Monitoring SQL Server with Alerts and Notifications
- Introduction to Managing SQL Server by using PowerShell
- Tracing Access to SQL Server with Extended events
- Monitoring SQL Server
- Troubleshooting SQL Server
- Importing and Exporting Data
Frequently Asked Questions
Who should attend?
The primary audience for this course is individuals who administer and maintain SQL Server databases. These individuals perform database administration and maintenance as their primary area of responsibility, or work in environments where databases play a key role in their primary job.
The secondary audiences for this course are individuals who develop applications that deliver content from SQL Server databases.
Are there any prerequisites for the training?
It is recommended for students who attend this training to have basic knowledge of the Microsoft Windows operating system and its core functionality, working knowledge of Transact-SQL and relational databases.
Get ready to lead your next Agile project and prepare for the Project Management Institute…
By blending concepts and practices of Project Management with the active learning approaches and a…