In this five-day course, you will learn day-to-day management tasks, including how to manage applications, client health, hardware and software inventory, operating system deployment, and software updates by using Configuration Manager. You also will learn how to optimize System Center Endpoint Protection, manage compliance, and create management queries and reports.
Additionally, this course, in conjunction with Microsoft Official Course 20703-2A, helps certification candidates prepare for Exam 70-703: Administering System Center Configuration Manager and Cloud Services Integration
We aim to make your learning experience highly customized and tailor it to your needs and requirements. That is why, we now offer you supplementary course materials that you can access anytime, anywhere, at your convenience. The materials are not a prerequisite for attending the training, but they can still help you warm up on the topic and come prepared and focused to the training center.
Find the supplementary materials for 20703-1 Administering System Center Configuration Manager here:
Microsoft 365 Identity Management
IT Support: Networking Essentials
You will be able to access the materials once we confirm your registration for the training.
What you’ll learn
Specifically, attendees will learn to:
- Managing computers and mobile devices in the enterprise
- Analyzing data using queries and reports
- Preparing the management infrastructure to support PCs and mobile devices
- Deploying and managing clients
- Managing inventory for PCs and applications
- Distributing and managing content used for deployments
- Deploying and managing applications
- Maintaining software updates for managed PCs
- Implementing Endpoint Protection for managed PCs
- Managing compliance and secure data access
- Managing operating system deployment
- Managing and maintaining a Configuration Manager site
14-18 SepMon – Fri €960
Frequently Asked Questions
Who should attend?
This course is for experienced information technology (IT) professionals, typically described as Enterprise Desktop Administrators (EDAs). These EDAs deploy, manage, and maintain PCs, devices, and applications across medium, large, and enterprise organizations. A significant portion of this audience uses, or intends to use, the latest release of Configuration Manager to manage and deploy PCs, devices, and applications.
Get ready to lead your next Agile project and prepare for the Project Management Institute…
By blending concepts and practices of Project Management with the active learning approaches, this foundation…