This course is part two in a series of three courses that provides the skills and knowledge necessary to implement a core Windows Server 2012 infrastructure in an existing enterprise environment.
ITCE is a Certified Microsoft Learning Partner.
What you’ll learn
- Configuring and Troubleshooting Domain Name System
- Maintaining Active Directory Domain Services
- Managing User and Service Accounts
- Implementing a Group Policy Infrastructure
- Managing User Desktops with Group Policy
- Installing, Configuring, and Troubleshooting the Network Policy Server Role
- Implementing Network Access Protection
- Implementing Remote Access
- Optimizing File Services
- Configuring Encryption and Advanced Auditing
- Deploying and Maintaining Server Images
- Implementing Update Management
- Monitoring Windows Server 2012
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Configure and Troubleshoot Domain Name System
- Maintain Active Directory Domain Services
- Manage User and Service Accounts
- Implement Group Policy Infrastructure
- Manage User Desktops using Group Policy
- Install, Configure and Troubleshoot Network Policy Server
- Implement Network Access Protection
- Implement Remote Access
- Optimize File Services
- Configure Encryption and Advanced Auditing
- Deploy and Maintain Server Images
- Implement Update Managements
- Monitor Windows Server 2012
Frequently Asked Questions
Who should attend?
This course is intended for Information Technology (IT) Professionals with hands on experience working in a Windows server 2008 or Windows Server 2012 environment who wish to acquire the skills and knowledge necessary to be able to manage and maintain the core infrastructure required for a Windows Server 2012 and Windows Server 2012 R2 environment.
Are there any prerequisites for the training?
It is highly recommended for the students to have knowledge and skills concerning the initial implementation and configuration of core Windows Server services including Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS), Networking Services and Microsoft Hyper-V.
Get ready to lead your next Agile project and prepare for the Project Management Institute…
By blending concepts and practices of Project Management with the active learning approaches, this foundation…