Every aspect of our work and life is going Agile and so is Business Analysis. As business analysts have one of the most important roles in a project, the result of their work directly determines the outcome of the whole project and the transition to agile way of working needs to be considered.
More organizations are beginning to embrace the Agile approach because of its adaptability, response to change and faster time-to-market. In these times of increased competition, customer demands need to be met quickly. The traditional business analysis methodology does not meet these requirements – it expects that you specify your requirements entirely (and time is never enough to make them ideal) before moving on to other stages of the process in a linear fashion, only to find out later that they are no longer relevant and do not bring value to the customer.
The Agile Business Analysis training is based on a case study, and every module consists of theory, case study examples, and hands-on exercise, which allow the attendees to practice their knowledge, experience real-world situations, discuss problems and possible solutions.
The last day of the training is dedicated to a business simulation, where the training participants can put into practice the knowledge and understanding of Agile they gained during the training. Several retrospective sessions, allow participants to stop for a moment, look at their work, discuss their performance, reflect back on the topics taught the previous days and take steps to improvement.
With many years of experience and numerous successfully implemented consulting projects in the field of business analysis and enterprise architecture, our trainers are here to help you master your knowledge and practices.
Managing Partner & Senior Consultant
Nina is a highly qualified consultant and leader with more than 20 years of experience in leading highly complex projects and transformations. Nina is a well-known name in the field of Agile, Business Analysis, Enterprise Architecture and IT Service Management.
Senior Consultant & Trainer
Maria is specializing in Agile, DevOps Practices, Project Management and Business Analysis. Her most recent projects are in the field of organizational transformation with focus on adoption of Agile & DevOps culture and practices and implementation of SAFe® (Scaled Agile Framework).
What you’ll learn
- Introduction to Agile Business Analysis
- Product Vision – defining, envisioning and creating a product vision board
- Product Roadmap – Epics and user stories, Writing user stories and Story boarding
- Release – Estimating and prioritizing, Minimum viable product, Creating a release plan
- Iteration – planning, Decomposition, Defining acceptance criteria, Incorporating changes and bugs, Progress report, Iteration retrospective
- Learn by playing – Practicing Agile approach to effectively deliver a project in the Agile version of the Challenge of Egypt Business Simulation
This course provides participants with a profound understanding of Agile Business Analysis and more specific:
- Understanding of Agile principles and adoption of the Agile mindset
- Transitioning from Waterfall to Agile
- Ability to define vision and product roadmap
- Knowledge and practice in managing product backlog
- Identifying epics and writing user stories
- Agile rituals
- Planning and prioritizing work for release and iteration
- Defining acceptance criteria for user stories
- Estimating and decomposition of tasks
- Measuring progress
- Tips and tricks from real-world experience work
- Hands on experience on all aspects of the business analysis in Agile projects
24-26 OctWed – Fri€540
19-21 DecWed – Fri€540
31-1 FebThu – Fri€540
Frequently Asked Questions
Who should attend?
This course is designed for both Agile Practitioners as well as Business Analysts transitioning from waterfall, who want to speed up the delivery of projects, reduce rework and increase the value they bring to customers.
Professionals from the following roles will benefit from attending the training: Product Managers, Project Managers, Business Analysts, Product Owners, Developers, QA Specialists, IT Professionals.
Are there any prerequisites for attending the training?
Yes – previous business analysis experience is required in order to benefit from the training.
Get ready to lead your next Agile project and prepare for the Project Management Institute…
By blending concepts and practices of Project Management with the active learning approaches and a…
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.