The AgileSHIFT guidance, training and accredited certification programme is the new solution for enterprise agility which is created to equip every single person in your organization for transformational change. This lightweight, tailorable framework provides explicit guidance on the known barriers to successful transformation, providing both individuals and organizations with accessible, practical, and solution-driven guidance.
Learn how to facilitate communication between the agile delivery teams and the rest of the business functions including: Finance, HR, Operations, Sales & Marketing and Legal. By taking a holistic view of your organization, AgileSHIFT will allow for your business needs to thrive in an increasingly competitive and disruptive workplace.
Adapt and thrive in ever-changing environment
AgileSHIFT® is aimed at any individual in an organization that recognizes the need for а transformational change towards a culture of enterprise agility that would help the organization to better understand and respond to its customer’s needs.
Ask the Expert
Engage in discussions with our highly experienced trainer and get valuable advice for applying agile principles in your organization.
Get AgileSHIFT® Certified!
Receive solid preparation for the AgileSHIFT® certification exam.
What You’ll Learn
Participants will gain knowledge and understanding in the following upon successful completion of the education and examination components related to this certification:
Module 1 – The Changing Context
- The impact of technology
- The nature of change in a volatile, uncertain, complex and ambiguous world
- The technology shift and tech-centric activities
- Disruptors – who they are and what they do
- Identifying and managing the delta
- Understanding value
Module 2 – Running and Changing the Organization
- The difference between agile, Agile and agility
- Delivering value – run the organization and change the organization
- The advantages of being agile
- Multimodal working
Module 3 – The AgileSHIFT Framework
- Preparing for transformational change
- How the AgileSHIFT framework supports organizational transformation
- The path to value – outputs; outcomes; benefits and value
- The benefits of ongoing transformation
Module 4 – The AgileSHIFT Framework
- Organization complexity
- Working in an agile way
- Organization strategic alignment
- The role of middle management
Module 5 – AgileSHIFT Principles
- The five AgileSHIFT Principles and what they mean:
- Change will happen, so embrace it
- Focus on co-creation of customer value early and often
- Develop an environment where everybody adds value
- Challenge the status quo
- Tailor your approach
Module 6 – AgileSHIFT Practices
- The five AgileSHIFT Practices and what they mean:
- Engage stakeholders
- Build collaborative teams
- Plan to be flexible and adaptable
- Deliver iteratively and incrementally
- Measure value
Module 7 – AgileSHIFT Roles
- Effective AgileSHIFT teams
- The benefits of self-organizing teams
- Team development stages (Tuckman)
- Optimum team size for collaboration and communication
- The AgileSHIFT Coach
- The AgileSHIFT Sponsor
- The impact of technology on skills
Module 8 – AgileSHIFT Workflow
- Key stages of the workflow – the trigger, start-up, the iteration and close-out
- The AgileSHIFT Iteration in detail – iteration planning, the daily stand-up, the value demo, the iteration retrospective and canceling an iteration
Module 9 – Tools and Techniques
- The tools and techniques used in AgileSHIFT
- An overview of project and program management
Upon completion of the training, participants will be able to:
- Recognize and understand why transformation in your organization is necessary
- Utilize agile and lean ways of working to be able to work in more agile ways immediately
- Be part of a culture of organizational-wide agility
- Use the tailorable framework to champion change within your organization.
As one of the pioneers of providing Agile training in the region, ITCE has a significant experience in delivering training, coaching and consulting to many of the largest enterprises.
Our trainers are accredited Agile® Trainers and have led many of the Agile courses, in which most of the groups have achieved 100% success on the certification exams.
Partner & Senior Consultant
Orlin is a very well-known name in the IT and Management circles in the region due to his extensive experience as a consultant for numerous large scale and complex projects in the field of IT Security and Service Management. He is a very well respected ITIL® trainer, known for the high success rate of certification of his students.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who should attend?
The AgileSHIFT program has been designed to be used by the entire organization, regardless of role, function or seniority. Through enabling the whole organization to learn and understand the value and benefits of agility, and where and how it should be adopted, the organization can begin to transform.
Are there any prerequisites for the training?
No. There are no prerequisites for the AgileSHIFT training.
What should I know about the examination?
The duration is 45-minutes, formal examination comprising 33 multiple-choice questions. The pass score is 60% (20 out of 33).
Take2 Re-sit Exam Option
PeopleCert’s Take2 Re-sit Exam Option gives you the chance to retake an exam through online proctoring up to 6 months from the date of the initial exam at an affordable price.
Add the Take2 Re-Sit Exam option for 49 EUR incl. VAT when registering and secure the chance for a better result if you don’t successfully pass your initial exam.
If you want to take advantage of the Take2 re-sit exam option, contact us.
Get ready to lead your next Agile project and prepare for the Project Management Institute…
This training aims to prepare team members, part of a Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe®) transformation,…
This 2-days course will help your teams provide excellent customer service by understanding the core…
Experience in an interactive environment how your organizations’ Business Analysis practice can benefit from applying…