This course will discuss the various methods and best practices that are in line with business and technical requirements for modeling, visualizing, and analyzing data with Power BI. The course will also show how to access and process data from a range of data sources including both relational and non-relational data. This course will also explore how to implement proper security standards and policies across the Power BI spectrum including datasets and groups. The course will also discuss how to manage and deploy reports and dashboards for sharing and content distribution.
What you’ll learn
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Ingest, clean, and transform data
- Model data for performance and scalability
- Design and create reports for data analysis
- Apply and perform advanced report analytics
- Manage and share report assets
- Module 1: Get Started with Microsoft Data Analytics
- Module 2: Getting Data in Power BI
- Module 3: Cleaning, Transforming, and Loading Data in Power BI
- Module 4: Design a Data Model in Power BI
- Module 5: Create Model Calculations using DAX in Power BI
- Module 6: Optimize Model Performance in Power BI
- Module 7: Create Reports in Power BI
- Module 8: Create Dashboards in Power BI
- Module 9: Identify Patterns and Trends in Power BI
- Module 10: Create and Manage Workspaces in Power BI
- Module 11: Manage Files and Datasets in Power BI
- Module 12: Row-level Security in Power BI
Each module has Lab exercises.
ITCE is a Certified Microsoft Learning Partner.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who should attend?
The audience for this course are data professionals and business intelligence professionals who want to learn how to accurately perform data analysis using Power BI. This course is also targeted toward those individuals who develop reports that visualize data from the data platform technologies that exist on both in the cloud and on-premises.
Are there any prerequisites for this course?
Successful Data Analysts start this role with experience of working with data in the cloud.
- Understanding core data concepts.
- Knowledge of working with relational data in the cloud.
- Knowledge of working with non-relational data in the cloud.
- Knowledge of data analysis and visualization concepts.
You can gain the prerequisites and a better understanding of working with data in Azure by completing Microsoft Azure Data Fundamentals before taking this course.
Your Certification Journey Awaits!
Get more information on how you can get certified through online proctored exam vouchers. Boost your career prospects now!