The course includes creating visualizations, the Power BI Service, and the Power BI Mobile App.
We aim to make your learning experience highly customized and tailor it to your needs and requirements. That is why, we now offer you supplementary course materials that you can access anytime, anywhere, at your convenience. The materials are not a prerequisite for attending the training, but they can still help you warm up on the topic and come prepared and focused to the training center.
Find the supplementary materials for 20778 Analyzing Data with Power BI here:
Querying Data with Transact-SQL
You will be able to access the materials once we confirm your registration for the training.
What you’ll learn
- Introduction to Self-Service BI Solutions
- Introducing Power BI
- Power BI
- Importing data into Power BI
- Shaping and Combining Data
- Modelling data
- Interactive Data Visualizations
- Direct Connectivity
- Developer API
- Power BI mobile app
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Perform Power BI desktop data transformation.
- Describe Power BI desktop modelling.
- Create a Power BI desktop visualization.
- Implement the Power BI service.
- Describe how to connect to Excel data.
- Describe how to collaborate with Power BI data.
- Connect directly to data stores.
- Describe the Power BI developer API.
- Describe the Power BI mobile app.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who should attend?
The course will likely be attended by SQL Server report creators who are interested in alternative methods of presenting data.
Get ready to lead your next Agile project and prepare for the Project Management Institute…
By blending concepts and practices of Project Management with the active learning approaches, this foundation…