This five-day course teaches students how to implement a SQL Server 2016 Reporting Services solution for data analysis in an organization. The course discusses how to use the Reporting Services development tools to create and manage reports and implement self-service BI solutions.
What you’ll learn
- Introduction to Reporting Services
- Reporting Services Data Source
- Creating Paginated Reports
- Working with Reporting Services Data
- Visualizing Data with Report Services
- Summarizing Report Data
- Sharing Reporting Services Reports
- Administering Reporting Services
- Extending and Integrating Reporting Services
- Introduction to Mobile Reports
- Developing Mobile Reports
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe reporting services and it’s components
- Describe reporting services data sources
- Implement paginated reports
- Work with reporting services data
- Visualize data with reporting services
- Aggregate report data
- Share reporting services reports
- Administer reporting services
- Expand and integrate reporting services
- Describe mobile reports
- Develop mobile reports
18-20 MarMon – Wed€640
Frequently Asked Questions
Who should attend?
The primary audience for this course is database professionals who need to fulfil a BI developer role to create reports. Primary responsibilities will include implementing reports and mobile reports.
The secondary audiences for this course are power information workers.
Get ready to lead your next Agile project and prepare for the Project Management Institute…
By blending concepts and practices of Project Management with the active learning approaches and a…