Table of Contents
Depending on the level, this training teaches the basics or the advanced features of Angular as a framework and as a programming language. The course is enriched with practical tasks and projects for advanced learners to produce scalable, performant, and efficient code.
By attending the Angular Pro training you will have the chance to discover how to use the Angular framework to its full potential. Learn how to build components with high reusability and create your own component libraries, be able to architect a scalable, enterprise-ready codebase, and fully leverage the project configuration capabilities of Angular CLI, Angular Builders, and Angular Schematics.
What you’ll learn
- Using the TypeScript transpiler
- TypeScript core concepts
- Working with types
- Using types on variables
- Using types on expressions
- Using types on statements
- Using types on functions
- Using TypeScript interfaces
- Using TypeScript classes
- Using TypeScript enums
- TypeScript modules and namespaces
- Using TypeScript annotations
- Using Ambient types
- Project: Building a browser application with TypeScript
- Angular 8
- Using Angular CLI
- Understanding Angular Project Structure
- Using Angular Builders
- Using Angular Schematics
- Project: Building an Angular application step-by-step
- Angular template syntax
- Angular binding patterns
- Building Model and Template-driven forms
- Building and Understanding Components
- Building and Understanding Directives
- Building and Understanding Pipes
- Async Programming in Angular – RxJS and Promises
- Understanding Angular Dependency Injection
- Building ServicesUsing HTTP with Angular
- Understanding Angular Routing
- Using Child routes
- Using multiple router outlets
- Using Angular Modules
- Using Modules with Routing
- Understanding Angular Module types and using Lazy-Loading
- Setting up Angular tests with Jest
- Testing Pipes
- Testing Directives
- Testing Components
- Asynchronous testing
- Testing Services
- Testing Routes
- Protractor core concepts
- Creating Protractor specs
- Selecting DOM elements
- Executing actions on DOM elements
- Using Protractor matchers
- Debugging Protractor tests
- Project: Implementing a test plan
- Ordering test suites
- Using Page Objects
- Making tests self-contained
Frequently Asked Questions
Who should attend?
The Angular Basics training is suitable for those who have limited or no knowledge and skills in developing with Angular. Angular Pro is aimed at those who want to practice and build on their existing skills.
Are there any prerequisites for this training?
While beginners may have rusty, limited or no knowledge of Angular, those who wish to join an advanced group are expected to have knowledge of and experience with Angular.
Can the training be customized?
Yes! The content and the pace of the training can be customized to fit the requirements of your group depending on the level of knowledge, previous experience, and learning experience objectives.