This hands‑on course provides training and lab work to support custom application development in ServiceNow. Attendees will build an award‑winning loaner equipment application by working through a checklist of considerations for application creation, including decisions such as creating an application table vs. extending an existing table, and determining how users will interact with the application.
What you’ll learn
Upon completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Design an application table: extend or not to extend?
- Create and implement forms and views for a positive user experience
- Manage application business logic with scripts
- Control access to the application and its records
- Send notifications to stakeholders and collaborators
- Use Flow Designer to automate applications
- Integrate to ServiceNow and to public web services
- Use the Service Catalog to provide access to applications
- Test the application manually and automatically
- Use the Application Repository to install/uninstall applications
Frequently Asked Questions
Who should attend?
This course is designed for experienced ServiceNow system administrators who have at least one year of hands-on experience administering a ServiceNow instance.
How to attend this class?
To register for this class, simply get in touch with us through submitting the registration form below and we will get in touch with you to provide you with course dates and to enroll you.
Is there a prerequisite for this course?
To enroll in this class you must first attend:
ServiceNow Administration Fundamentals
Configure and Manage a ServiceNow Instance.
Scripting in ServiceNow Fundamentals
Get comfortable with client and server-side scripting.