In this official curricourse, you will learn the fundamentals of building IT infrastructure on the AWS platform. You will learn how to optimize the AWS Cloud by understanding AWS services and how they fit into cloud-based solutions.
You will explore AWS Cloud best practices and design patterns to help you architect optimal IT solutions on AWS. You will also examine case studies that show how AWS customers have designed their infrastructures and the strategies and services they implemented. You will build and explore a variety of infrastructures through a guided, hands-on activity. The course also covers how to create fledgling architectures and build them into robust and adaptive solutions.
What you’ll learn
In this course, you will learn how to:
- Make architectural decisions based on AWS architectural principles and best practices
- Leverage AWS services to make your infrastructure scalable, reliable, and highly available
- Leverage AWS Managed Services to enable greater flexibility and resiliency in an infrastructure
- Make an AWS-based infrastructure more efficient to increase performance and reduce costs
- Use the Well-Architected Framework to improve architectures with AWS solutions
ITCE is a Certified Amazon Web Services Training Partner.
Meet our team of certified trainers who are here to help you master your knowledge and practices of AWS services and provide guidance for your Cloud journey.
AWS Трейнър & Консултант
Angel is a cloud services consultant in the world of Amazon Web Services. He has 10 years of experience in the IT field, focusing the last 4 years on helping Enterprise and SMB customers to adopt best practices in their Cloud journey.
12 – 14 Sep 2022
Frequently Asked Questions
Who should attend?
This course is intended at Solutions Architects and Solution Design Engineers.
Are there any prerequisites for this course?
We recommend that attendees of this course have the following prerequisites:
- AWS Technical Essentials
- Working knowledge of distributed systems
- Familiarity with general networking concepts
- Working knowledge of multi-tier architectures
- Familiarity with cloud computing concepts
You can book your AWS exam at ITCE – read how on our blog here.