Having a well-established and formal approach to requirements development and management is an essential skill for both business analysts and other project participants. Of all the process improvements you could undertake, the requirements management practices are among the most beneficial ones.
The Business Analysis Foundation training is designed to provide you with knowledge in the key areas of stakeholder identification, requirements elicitation and analysis, documentation, prioritization and traceability. The course participants will be given practical exercises and a case study to apply the gained knowledge and will receive essential document templates used by business analysts.
Previously called Requirements Gathering, the Business Analysis Foundation training aims to provide attendees with a more comprehensive overview of business analysis best practices in addition to the focus on requirement gathering.
With many years of experience and numerous successfully implemented consulting projects in the field of business analysis and enterprise architecture, our trainers are here to help you master your knowledge and practices.
Managing Partner & Senior Consultant
Nina is a highly qualified consultant and leader with more than 20 years of experience in leading highly complex projects and transformations. Nina is a well-known name in the field of Agile, Business Analysis, Enterprise Architecture and IT Service Management.
Senior Consultant & Trainer
Maria is specializing in Agile, DevOps Practices, Project Management and Business Analysis. Her most recent projects are in the field of organizational transformation with focus on adoption of Agile & DevOps culture and practices and implementation of SAFe® (Scaled Agile Framework).
What you’ll learn
- Business Analysis Overview
- Business Аnalysis Terms
- Requirements and Projects
- Requirements Development and Management
- The Essential Business Analyst Skills
- Requirements Gathering in Agile Projects
- Documenting Requirements
This course provides participants with a solid foundation of Business Analysis. After completing the training, they will be able to:
- Plan the requirements effort to ensure optimal productivity
- Identify and work closely with stakeholders to achieve a valuable end result – being either a project or a product
- Develop essential Business Analyst skills
- Practice different approaches depending on the project type and project management methodology
- Through a realistic case study and exercises, participants discover and then practice effective techniques for eliciting, analysis, documentation, validation and traceability of requirements
11-12 FebMon – Tue€360
Frequently Asked Questions
Who should attend?
Anyone is welcome to attend! Specific roles who might benefit highly from the training are Project Managers, Business Analysts, Developers, QA Specialists and IT Professionals who need development of skills and practices in requirements management process.
Are there any prerequisites for attending the training?
No, no specific experience is required.
Get ready to lead your next Agile project and prepare for the Project Management Institute…
By blending concepts and practices of Project Management with the active learning approaches and a…