This course provides guidance into the process Owner responsibilities so they can describe what they are doing as a process and provides the education needed to oversee the design, re-engineering and improvement of IT Service Management (ITSM) processes; particularly in the context of Agile Service Management. Participants learn how to apply Scrum practices to Process Owner responsibilities and use Agile and Lean principles and practices to put in place ‘just enough’ process and how to continually align process performance with overall business goals.
A process owner is an individual accountable for the performance of a process and for ensuring the process delivers value to its stakeholders. Process owners manage the requirements of process stakeholders, translate those requirements into process performance objectives, and oversee the entire process design and improvement lifecycle.
This certification positions learners to successfully complete the Certified Agile Process Owner examination.
ITCE is accredited by the DevOps Institute to deliver DevOps training and certification which provides evidence that the highest standards for quality of the training content are met and that the trainer is a certified professional.
Meet our team of certified trainers who are here to help you master your knowledge and practices of Agile, Service Management and DevOps and provide guidance for your DevOps transformation.
Managing Partner & Senior Consultant
Nina is a highly qualified consultant and leader with more than 20 years of experience in leading highly complex projects and transformations. Nina is a well-known name in the field of Agile, Business Analysis, Enterprise Architecture and IT Service Management.
What you’ll learn
The learning objectives for CAPO include an understanding of:
- Basic Agile and Agile Service Management concepts
- Process owner role and responsibilities
- Managing and prioritizing a process backlog
- Creating and utilizing user stories
- Collaborating with process stakeholders and other process owners
- Overseeing Agile process design and improvement activities
- Managing organizational change activities
- Monitoring and measuring process performance
- Conducting process reviews and identifying improvements
Frequently Asked Questions
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for:
- Process owners
- Process managers
- Employees and managers responsible for designing, re-engineering or improving processes
- Consultants guiding their clients through process improvement initiatives
Anyone responsible for:
- Managing process-related requirements
- Ensuring the efficiency and effectiveness of processes
- Maximizing the value of processes
Are there any prerequisites for attending the training?
Participants should have familiarity with Scrum, IT and IT services.
ITIL® 4 Leader: Digital & IT Strategy is aimed at showing IT leaders and aspiring…
The DevOps Foundation course provides a baseline understanding of key DevOps terminology and the fundamental…