In today’s fast pace world, the Process Owner roles is challenged with the need to ensure speed, change and continuous delivery of value. Applying the principles of Agile has spread to the world of process management and ownership, thus helping process owners overcome the bureaucratic and slow methods of traditional process design & improvement.
In the Certified Agile Process Owner® course, students will learn how to apply Agile principles and values as a process owners and how to continually align process performance with overall business goals. The training aims to provide individuals with an understanding of process owner responsibilities and how to oversee the design, reengineering and improvement of IT Service Management (ITSM) processes, particularly in the context of Agile Service Management.
This course positions learners to successfully complete the Certified Agile Process Owner exam.
ITCE is accredited by the DevOps Institute to deliver DevOps training and certification which provides evidence that the highest standards for quality of the training content are met and that the trainer is a certified professional.
Meet our team of certified trainers who are here to help you master your knowledge and practices of Agile, Service Management and DevOps and provide guidance for your DevOps transformation.
Senior Consultant & Trainer
Maria is specializing in Agile, DevOps Practices, Project Management and Business Analysis. Her most recent projects are in the field of organizational transformation with focus on adoption of Agile & DevOps culture and practices and implementation of SAFe® (Scaled Agile Framework).
Consultant & Trainer
Svetoslav is specializing in Agile Frameworks, Agile Service Management, DevOps, ITIL, and ServiceNow. He has a strong (10+ years) IT Service Management background in large scale organizations, particularly in the areas of transitioning and operating services as well of managing relationship with customers and stakeholders and managing service desk teams.
What you’ll learn
- Process Design Basics
- Process Owner Knowledge, Skills, and Attributes
- Selecting a Process Owner
- Related Roles
- The Characteristics of an Agile Process
- Agile Basics
- Scrum Basics
- Agile Service Management Basics
- Agile Process Design
- Agile Process Improvement
- Measuring Value
- Process Improvement Tools and Technologies
- Exam Preparation
In the Certified Agile Process Owner ® course, students will learn how to
- Basic Agile and Agile Service Management concepts
- Process owner role and responsibilities
- Managing and prioritizing a process backlog
- Creating and utilizing user stories
- Collaborating with process stakeholders and other process owners
- Overseeing Agile process design and improvement activities
- Managing organizational change activities
- Monitoring and measuring process performance
- Conducting process reviews and identifying improvements
The training prepares students to successfully sit for the Certified Agile Process Owner exam.
3-5 JunMon – Wed €610
Frequently Asked Questions
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for:
- Process owners
- Process managers
- Employees and managers responsible for designing, re-engineering or improving processes
- Consultants guiding their clients through process improvement initiatives
- Professionals interested in evaluating the Agile way for managing processes
- Anyone responsible for: Managing process-related requirements, Ensuring the efficiency and effectiveness of processes, Maximizing the value of processes
- Professionals and managers responsible for designing, reengineering or improving processes
- Process owners, managers and stakeholders
Are there any prerequisites for attending the training?
There are no strict prerequisites, however, familiarity with Scrum Familiarity with IT and IT services is recommended.
Get ready to lead your next Agile project and prepare for the Project Management Institute…
By blending concepts and practices of Project Management with the active learning approaches and a…