Rapidly changing service requirements, set the need for quickly changing and adapting IT capabilities. Agile popularity has grown and spread to IT Service Management and Agile Service Management is the modern way to design and continuously improve services, so that they facilitate valuable outcomes to customers.
Agile Service Management helps IT to meet customer requirements faster, improve the collaboration between Dev and Ops, overcome constraints in process workflows by taking an iterative approach to process design that will improve the velocity of process improvement teams to get more done.
This course positions learners to successfully complete the Certified Agile Service Manager exam.
ITCE is accredited by the DevOps Institute to deliver DevOps training and certification which provides evidence that the highest standards for quality of the training content are met and that the trainer is a certified professional.
Meet our team of certified trainers who are here to help you master your knowledge and practices of Agile, Service Management and DevOps and provide guidance for your DevOps transformation.
Senior Consultant & Trainer
Maria is specializing in Agile, DevOps Practices, Project Management and Business Analysis. Her most recent projects are in the field of organizational transformation with focus on adoption of Agile & DevOps culture and practices and implementation of SAFe® (Scaled Agile Framework).
Consultant & Trainer
Svetoslav is specializing in Agile Frameworks, Agile Service Management, DevOps, ITIL, and ServiceNow. He has a strong (10+ years) IT Service Management background in large scale organizations, particularly in the areas of transitioning and operating services as well of managing relationship with customers and stakeholders and and managing service desk teams.
What you’ll learn
- Why Agile? What does it mean to be “agile”?
- Agile Practices
- What is Agile Service Management?
- Process Design Basics
- An Agile Approach to Process Design
- Scrum Basics
- Scrum Roles
- Scrum Artefacts
- Agile Service Management Artefacts
- Scrum Events
- Agile Service Management Events
- Agile Process Improvement
- Agile Service Management Technologies
- Aligning Agile SM and Agile Software Development
- Getting started with Agile Service Management
In the CASM® (Certified Agile Service Manager) course, students will learn how to apply agility from service design to CSI (continuous service improvement) which brings the following benefits:
- Quickly meeting the ever-changing requirements
- Short time to value
- Implements service management in small, integrated increments
- Short feedback loops
- Identifies and eliminates bottlenecks and waste
- Small, self-organized productive teams
The training prepares students to successfully sit for the Certified Agile Service Manager exam.
18-20 MarMon – Wed€610
Frequently Asked Questions
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for:
- Anyone interested in learning about Agile and Scrum from a service and process perspective
- Professionals and managers responsible for designing, reengineering or improving processes
- Process owners and stakeholders
- Professionals guiding their organizations through process improvement initiatives
Are there any prerequisites for attending the training?
Familiarity with IT service management processes and ITIL is recommended.
Get ready to lead your next Agile project and prepare for the Project Management Institute…
By blending concepts and practices of Project Management with the active learning approaches and a…