Rapidly changing service requirements, set the need for quickly changing and adapting IT capabilities. Agile popularity has grown and spread to IT Service Management and Agile Service Management is the modern way to design and continuously improve services, so that they facilitate valuable outcomes to customers.
Agile Service Management helps IT to meet customer requirements faster, improve the collaboration between Dev and Ops, overcome constraints in process workflows by taking an iterative approach to process design that will improve the velocity of process improvement teams to get more done.
This course positions learners to successfully complete the Certified Agile Service Manager exam.
ITCE is accredited by the DevOps Institute to deliver DevOps training and certification which provides evidence that the highest standards for quality of the training content are met and that the trainer is a certified professional.
Meet our team of certified trainers who are here to help you master your knowledge and practices of Agile, Service Management and DevOps and provide guidance for your DevOps transformation.
Senior Consultant & Trainer
Maria is specializing in Agile, DevOps Practices, Project Management and Business Analysis. Her most recent projects are in the field of organizational transformation with focus on adoption of Agile & DevOps culture and practices and implementation of SAFe® (Scaled Agile Framework).
Consultant & Trainer
Svetoslav is specializing in Agile Frameworks, Agile Service Management, DevOps, ITIL, and ServiceNow. He has a strong (10+ years) IT Service Management background in large scale organizations, particularly in the areas of transitioning and operating services as well of managing relationship with customers and stakeholders and managing service desk teams.
What you’ll learn
- Why Agile? What does it mean to be “agile”?
- Agile Practices
- What is Agile Service Management?
- Process Design Basics
- An Agile Approach to Process Design
- Scrum Basics
- Scrum Roles
- Scrum Artefacts
- Agile Service Management Artefacts
- Scrum Events
- Agile Service Management Events
- Agile Process Improvement
- Agile Service Management Technologies
- Aligning Agile SM and Agile Software Development
- Getting started with Agile Service Management
In the CASM® (Certified Agile Service Manager) course, students will learn how to apply agility from service design to CSI (continuous service improvement) which brings the following benefits:
- What does it mean to “be agile?”
- The Agile Manifesto, its core values, and principles
- Agile concepts and practices including ITSM, Kanban, Lean and DevOps
- Learn about SCRUM from a product and process perspective
- Agile thinking and values into service management
- Scrum roles, artifacts, and events as it applies to both products and processes
- The two aspects of Agile Service Management: Agile Process Improvement–ensuring processes are lean and deliver “just enough” control,
- Agile Process Design–applying Agile practices to process design projects
The training prepares students to successfully sit for the Certified Agile Service Manager exam.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for:
- Anyone interested in learning about Agile and Scrum from a products and process perspective
- Process owners and process designers
- Developers who are interested in helping make processes more agile
- Managers who are looking to bridge multiple practices into a DevOps environment
- Employees and managers responsible for designing, re-engineering or improving process
- Consultants guiding their clients through process improvement and DevOps initiatives
- Internal and external suppliers Process stakeholders
Are there any prerequisites for attending the training?
Familiarity with IT service management processes and ITIL is recommended.
Get ready to lead your next Agile project and prepare for the Project Management Institute…
By blending concepts and practices of Project Management with the active learning approaches, this foundation…