Every employee of a company should aim at development of skills to know how to successfully communicate and coordinate with company’s business units, vendors, customers and colleagues. Therefore it is needed a set of various soft skills in the area of communication styles, psychology profiles, conflict management and understanding of the end-to-end processes.
Conflicts arise from differences and they are inevitable in business environment. It occurs whenever people disagree over their values, motivations, perceptions, ideas, or desires.
It is up to the managers and organizations to choose to see conflict as inherently negative, acting to suppress it at every opportunity, or as inherently positive, leveraging conflict to affect positive change.
Learn the theory and research of conflict in the workplace.
Start to put into practice conflict management techniques. This course assists managers to handle correctly real-world conflict situations, so that they shall not escalate and get out of hand.
Prevent conflicts from escalating into an emotional outburst, to manage conflicts more rationally and less emotionally and to prevent conflicts caused by misunderstandings.
What you’ll learn
- How to give clear instructions;
- Know when to compromise and when to stand firm;
- Know how to word messages to make them more factual and less opinionated;
- How to distinguish between ‘a reason’ and ‘an excuse’;
- How to manage their body language and voice tones during a conflict;
- How to arrive at mutually agreeable solutions, and eventually;
- How to avoid unnecessary conflicts caused by the misuse of humor and sarcasm, instead of this to use praise and appreciation to make advantage.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who should attend?
This course is designed for all Employees, HR professionals, Managers, Learning and Development specialists, Trainers.