In this 2‑day interactive course attendees master the setup, configuration, and usage of the ServiceNow Customer Service Management application. This course is designed for Administrator’s responsible for configuring and managing the Customer Service Management application.
What you’ll learn
A combination of lecture, group discussions, and lab work helps attendees achieve the following:
- Place the Customer Service Management application and its related applications in the ServiceNow platform and understand its use cases and architecture
- Configure Accounts, Contracts, Entitlements, Assets, Account Relationships, and Communication Channels
- Configure the Case form, service level agreements (SLAs), and routing and assignment rules
- Work with other key process applications: Knowledge Base, Service Portal, Service Catalog, and Field Services (Work Order) Management
- Explore Mobile Features related to Customer Service Management
Frequently Asked Questions
Who should attend?
This course is designed for functional administrators who plan to configure and administer the Customer Service Management application.
How to attend this class?
To register for this class, simply get in touch with us through submitting the request more info form and we will get in touch with you to provide you with course dates and to enroll you.
Is there a certification exam for this course?
This course does not offer certification.
Get ready to lead your next Agile project and prepare for the Project Management Institute…
By blending concepts and practices of Project Management with the active learning approaches and a…